Status
Not open for further replies.

unquiet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Philly
Drew,
Just browsing on the NHaler site and noticed that the higher mAh iGo batteries are not currently available. Are you expecting them to be in stock soon?

(I'm personally in no great hurry, just doing some research at the moment. I'm very new to vaping and happy w. my KR808 for now. But I already know I'm gonna want to "upgrade" before too long...)

Thanks--
M.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hi,
Chinese New Year really backed us up on some replacement orders , but since the Revolver batteries have become so popular, I'm honestly not sure I will be replacing the normal batteries.
I'm hoping I can raise my minimum order quantity and get the price of those down a little once the demand decreases in March.
I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like the way the Revolver batteries have been holding up and our return/problem ratio is the lowest its been in a LONG time. Not sure if you've seen or tried them, but I would highly recommend you try one. No need for a new charger or anything and all your Igo gear will work with them.
Revolver iGo Batteries

I've also got a great deal running on the starter kit that comes with a replaceable Crystal Vision Carto, 2 extra coils and a charger..
The Revolver iGo Kit

Thanks,
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread