iJoy Captain tank leaking!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren A

Apr 10, 2017
San Antonio
I just got the iJoy Captain tank and I really like it. I wish it had a bigger capacity because it sucks down juice, vaping and leaking!!! Does anyone have the tank and have the same problem? Has anyone figured out how to make it stop? I've already sent a message to iJoy but I'm not really expecting much of a response. I would hate to have to go back to my Big Baby Beast and it's crappy coils and no, I'm not a builder. Any help would be great!

Steve74

Aug 31, 2017
I just got the iJoy Captain tank and I really like it. I wish it had a bigger capacity because it sucks down juice, vaping and leaking!!! Does anyone have the tank and have the same problem? Has anyone figured out how to make it stop? I've already sent a message to iJoy but I'm not really expecting much of a response. I would hate to have to go back to my Big Baby Beast and it's crappy coils and no, I'm not a builder. Any help would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread