IJOY EXO SERIES TANKS (EXO S, EXO X, EXO XL, EXO RTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    c5be261bd3.png

IJOY EXO SERIES tanks RELEASED! This series is composed of 4 products, EXO S, EXO X, EXO XL, EXO rta...

EXO S is a compact tank which can handle both mouth-to-lung and direct-lung vaping. EXO S is a complete redesign of MTL tanks, improved by the innovative XS-C1 coil, brings a more smooth mouth-to-lung hit. Enjoy the completely different styles of vaping by only one purchase. 22 mm in diameter makes it can be applied to the vast majority of MODs on the market, do not worry about overhang, also a good buy for beginners.
    More info: IJOY EXO S Sub-ohm Tank

EXO X, an enlarged version based on EXO S, adopts same coil system of EXO S, and similar size. With both powerful coil system and 4.7ml e-juice capacity, retaining supreme performance profile despite the diminutive size. Combined with improved juice flow control structure, the EXO X will let you enjoy more clouds, longer vaping time and more fun.
    More info: IJOY EXO X Sub-ohm Tan

EXO XL is a improvement of limitless XL, enlarge the capacity to 5 ML, enlarge the diameter to 26 mm, but remain the XL chip coil system, features an astounding working range of up to 215W, combined with 3 fully featured RTA decks, XL-1, XL-2, XL-2S, to be optional choice, make XL chip coil system a unique. The chassis features a large glass tank assembly with 'XL' bracing integrated within the tank reservoir. The EXO XL is a fantastic choice for high wattage sub ohm vapors.
    More info: IJOY EXO XL TANK

EXO RTA providing excellent flexibility by including both single and dual coil build deck bases alongside a quality compact chassis that excels at both flavor and vapor production. The EXO RTA measures a amazing 26mm in diameter and holds a maximum capacity of 2 ML which is filled via a threaded top fill system, comes with a extension section to hold 6 ML juice. Affordable, versatile, and machined with excellent precision, IJOY EXO RTA bridges the gap between a full featured flavor atomizer and a performance system within a compact form factor.
    More info:IJOY EXO RTA

Last edited:
    Reactions: Heartsdelight

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    I just got the IJOY Hero and was very disappointed with the flavor and general build quality. I'm going to wait on this until I see some credible reviews and personal/owner feedback before I buy. I do like what I see, but I just got burned by them on the Hero so I'm keeping my money in my pocket (but my eyes and ears open).

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    I just got the IJOY Hero and was very disappointed with the flavor and general build quality. I'm going to wait on this until I see some credible reviews and personal/owner feedback before I buy. I do like what I see, but I just got burned by them on the Hero so I'm keeping my money in my pocket (but my eyes and ears open).
    Thanks for the heads up on their quality!

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 23, 2017
    Lol! Yeah it's me! LMAO! That's my Bebe she went to heaven :( love your white dog in your vids! Is she the one you're talking about? Love watching your vids when the doggie is in it!
    Aww that's sad. Sorry. It sucks losing pets. That's the worst part about them. Yeah it's one of mine. I have a white male maltipoo and a tan female morkie with pink ears lol. My white one is in my fuchai review video lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Aww that's sad. Sorry. It sucks losing pets. That's the worst part about them. Yeah it's one of mine. I have a white male maltipoo and a tan female morkie with pink ears lol. My white one is in my fuchai review video lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Can we see the morkie in future vids?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread