IJOY EXO SERIES TANKS (EXO S, EXO X, EXO XL, EXO RTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
really good for a single coil tank. I'm using the 2ml attachment with my hohmslice. vaping some apricot custard. I mean it won't compare to my dual coil and 30mm RTAs in this mode. and had to turn the air down to 50% but the flavor is very good as far as single coil tanks go. build deck is excellent and easy to build on no leaks and built solid. very happy with this RTA for sure so far
:thumbs: Something for me to look forward to when Fasttech ships!

Reactions: Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Because your coil is lower than the side air flow try raising it facing the side air flow
I don't think it's that personally. the side airflow is in addition to the bottom. for me i get best flavor placing my coils as close to the bottom airflow as i can get it. If it was side airflow only then I would agree about placing it above the side airflow so it comes underneath the coils. The tank is designed for single or dual coil usage (replaceable decks) so they had to design it with enough air for big dual coils. meaning when using a single coil it's gonna be too much air. I'm sure in dual coil mode I'll use air wide open as I usually do

Reactions: Gallant

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    I don't think it's that personally. the side airflow is in addition to the bottom. for me i get best flavor placing my coils as close to the bottom airflow as i can get it. If it was side airflow only then I would agree about placing it above the side airflow so it comes underneath the coils. The tank is designed for single or dual coil usage (replaceable decks) so they had to design it with enough air for big dual coils. meaning when using a single coil it's gonna be too much air. I'm sure in dual coil mode I'll use air wide open as I usually do
    I understand that raising or lowering the coil is a personal preference & I agree with you lowering the coil will produce more flavor but from my tests with this RTA best flavor & air flow I got when the coil was raised facing the side flow

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 23, 2017
    I understand that raising or lowering the coil is a personal preference & I agree with you lowering the coil will produce more flavor but from my tests with this RTA best flavor & air flow I got when the coil was raised facing the side flow
    I'll give that a try as well ;) gotta be thorough for my reviews. I usually do 4-5 builds in all my RTAs before i review it

SD Andy 92154

Sep 2, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    EXO.jpg

SD Andy 92154

Sep 2, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Liking EXO RTA quite a bit. Only two things could be better. The juice flow control is a lil loose but not too bad and the stock drip tip is too short. Tried putting on a dot mod drip tip and it would not fit all the way down..... so I sanded the base about 1.5 mm and it fits no problems.

Last edited:

Gallant

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada

Gallant

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Wow 4.4mm that is huge! Must be verrrry airy without the restrictor then.
    It sure is
    I started my tests with no restrictor & air flow wide open with the Clapton coil that came with it but when I tested a simple SS coil it was kinda airy so I had to close the air flow by 1/2 after testing few different set ups best result was with the restrictor & air flow wide open

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    It sure is
    I started my tests with no restrictor & air flow wide open with the Clapton coil that came with it but when I tested a simple SS coil it was kinda airy so I had to close the air flow by 1/2 after testing few different set ups best result was with the restrictor & air flow wide open
    So with the Clapton that came with it, it was not too airy? Btw, thanks for all your updates!:thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread