IJoy Limitless LUX 215W Mod First look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I think I like it, addded the list of buys when the price drops and any bugs are worked out, even though I am not big on buying 26650's, it is nice that they are supposed to throw a set in. 95% of my batteries are 18650's, it is also is a plus it comes with reducers so 18650's will work, keeping my on this one.

Reactions: Gallant

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    Will find out when the final version comes out.

Yup. However I don't exactly have high hopes. A quick surf of their other mods reveals that none of them have a user TCR option. I suppose I do have a bunch of TI wire around here and could wind up a coil just for this mod however I'd rather continue using NiFe.

Gallant

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    I suppose I do have a bunch of TI wire around here and could wind up a coil just for this mod however I'd rather continue using NiFe
    I've tried all different kinds of wires in my opinion stainless steel is the best.
    That thing is going to be like carrying around a brick with two 26650's in it.
    I have hopes in this mod but I wont rush it I'll wait for reviews first.

Reactions: Wingsfan0310

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I've tried all different kinds of wires in my opinion stainless steel is the best.

I have hopes in this mod but I wont rush it I'll wait for reviews first.

I'll wait for reviews first as well. Maybe they will have a TCR function or more likely not. I don't need any more mods that don't have a TCR function however the 2x26650 battery life on the toodle puffing builds I make does look attractive.

If all else fails, it does have a NI200 mode. Since I use Silica rope the wimpy Ni wire is not an issue.

CrayCrayRay

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2016
    I was going to wait for more reviews but could not resist the temptation & the above offer I placed an order
    Subtotal:$83.99 USD
    Coupon Code (5OFFNOW):-$4.20 USD
    Shipping:$10.00 USD
    Grand Total:$89.79 USD

Im glad I didnt have to pay that international shipping. I got mine this morning. good mod. Finally a decent mod that looks good with 30mm attys.

20160801_155756_zpsfetxavex.jpg

CrayCrayRay

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 14, 2016
    while checking out their site I saw that geek vape gbox 150. Now i'm not sure which one I like better. another dual 26650 but I like the battery door better.
    I think I'll get the 150 and the s100 when they are released if the reviews are adequate. Pretty sexy mods

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    With only the 'first look' above to go on I decided to grab the deal. USPS says mine will be here Monday the 8th.

To prep for its arrival I grabbed one of the current largest tanks I have (the Boreas) put a dual coil 26AWG Ti-01 build in it and promptly recalled why I retired the tank in the first place - leaks around AFC/JFC ring. I might be out tank shopping today or toss a Ti-01 build in to a TFV4 to sit on the Lux.

I'm thinking big mod needs to have large diameter tank. What are you guys putting on yours?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread