Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I was just curious of those of you that have used or paid attention to many of the mods ijoy has put out over the years. Historically how are the considered? Have they put out many lemons? Are they known for quality products or do they beta test on their customers? I'm wondering because I haven't really paid attention or given any thought at all to their products and was curious as to their reputation in the eyes of the ECF brain trust. Thanks for any information that you can share with me.

JStills89

Apr 29, 2017
This is my first post but I've used my ijoy asolo for about 3 months and have 2 other friends who have used ijoy mods as well. All the ones I've handled are very sturdy and well built. They are huge in China from what i gathered and I've seen them in many sponsorship banners for comps. I've dropped mine from standing onto tile and concrete and it barely put a dent in it. The packaging is really high end too. I picked up my asolo for 18 bucks on manufacturer clearance, 2yrs ago it was a 200 dollar mod. Almost forgot but the limitless rda and rdta they make is amazing too, they have a dual 26650 mod out now too i saw.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I bought my son an Ijoy RDTA BOX mod. The screen went out very shortly. It took 3 months to get a replacement from Ijoy. That one lasted a couple of hours before the screen went out again. I personally won't ever buy another Ijoy mod.
Thanks I did see you posted this in another thread. Seems like they need to work on customer service and QC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread