IJOY RDTA 5 vs Skyhook RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
i would like to ask someone who has expirience with the Ijoy version, how is it? I have Skyhook for more than 2 months and for me it seems as just copy of it with fill hole placed a bit differently.
I managed to crack plastic insulation ring/tube around the centerpin in my Skyhook, but it still works. But anyway i would like to buy another atty with bottom airflow of this kind and after checking Gearbest i found out, that there´s IJOY version of Skyhook with almost the same parameters (only difference is it´s 24mm,not 24,5)

So, my question is, if somebody has both, how is it compared to the other?

Also, how do you prevent the fill hole from leaking when you lay your mod on the side, since i often wear it in my pocket and standing position isn´t always guaranteed.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Hello,
i would like to ask someone who has expirience with the Ijoy version, how is it? I have Skyhook for more than 2 months and for me it seems as just copy of it with fill hole placed a bit differently.
I managed to crack plastic insulation ring/tube around the centerpin in my Skyhook, but it still works. But anyway i would like to buy another atty with bottom airflow of this kind and after checking Gearbest i found out, that there´s IJOY version of Skyhook with almost the same parameters (only difference is it´s 24mm,not 24,5)

So, my question is, if somebody has both, how is it compared to the other?

Also, how do you prevent the fill hole from leaking when you lay your mod on the side, since i often wear it in my pocket and standing position isn´t always guaranteed.
I just ordered my ijoy 5, should be here next week. I have the Skyhook so I'll chime in later. (I heard someone say FDA so I had to buy it[emoji3] )

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Well, i am from Czech republic, the TPA law is comming in May, but who cares if you order it from GB or so and it comes disassambled. And we don´t care anyway about some crap they come up with that doesn´t make sense.

But i will be definately glad for comparasion, since i would like to order either another Skyhook or Ijoy "clone",so i don´t have to stop puffin when i experiment with another coil setups.

TBH I don´t care which one it will be, since they will work the same. Got Exo, Combo, Aromamizer, Avo24, but i haven´t used them since i got Skyhook. None of them has enough air and taste as the Skyhook. And i feel like old man in high mountains trying to pull some cloud out of these, compared to the Skyhook...

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread