ijoy_capo_squonk_box_mod.jpg
ijoy_capo_squonk_box_mod_3 (1).jpg

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
Anybody able to find the bottle size yet? I'm scared it will be an off size and won't get a good silicone bottle in it.
Guess I have to wait for more pics (inside) and a more detailed description.

I'm seeing a bottle system something like Pico Squeeze, Kanger Dripbox, etc. In which case it will likely be a proprietary bottle and definitely not silicone.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Actually on the battery note, most of their products include a battery.
I'm guessing with the cost this one will not.
There still aren't many details. :(
The non-squonk version of this mod comes with a battery according to the review(s) I watched of it. Unfortunately the 1 or 2 reviewers I watched so far of the non-squonk capo don't vape in tc mode (which I personally find ridiculous for someone to do when testing/reviewing a TC capable mod) so I will be waiting for djlsb, vaping with vic, anthony, etc to review this guy before I consider buying one.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
The non-squonk version of this mod comes with a battery according to the review(s) I watched of it. Unfortunately the 1 or 2 reviewers I watched so far of the non-squonk capo don't vape in tc mode (which I personally find ridiculous for someone to do when testing/reviewing a TC capable mod) so I will be waiting for djlsb, vaping with vic, anthony, etc to review this guy before I consider buying one.
IKR... it's like watching a car salesman race about the stereo, but never actually driving the car...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I suppose I should ad that, in my experience with Iwepal boards in my current Ijoy mods (not to say that this one will be worse or better), they perform acceptably in TC mode with claptons (complex wires) - in stainless steel, at least - but a rather underwhelming with round wire builds. Currently vaping a dual fused claptons 3x28/34 ss316l 5 wrap 3.5 mm 0.14 Ohms in the RBA section of a Fireluke on a Captain PD270, and it's fine. It was cool and wavy with a rpund wire build.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread