IJOY Tornado Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    The IJOY Tornado Hero builds upon the original IJOY Tornado RDTA. The redesigned Kennedy-style airflow system, focused directly to coils. Powerful juice Flow Control applicable to both rebuildable deck and pre-made coil. Manufactured out of 304 Stainless Steel and high quality glass, the IJOY Tornado Hero combines a elegant, efficient chassis with class leading performance.

Product Features:

25mm diameter

5.2 ml capacity

Adjustable juice Flow Control

Adjustable Airflow Control

Kennedy-style Airflow

Velocity Build Deck

Pre-made coil compatible

Innovative side filling

Philips head screws

PEEK Insulator

Kanthal material made coils

fantastic flavor and vapor production

Gold Plated 510 Connection

745003c5f6.png
    74502417d4.png
    745062cce4.png
    745085fe1f.png
    7451893439.png
    7450b8e19f.png
    7450e32aa5.png
    74510a25d1.png
    7451457d39.png

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    if this thing performs nearly as great as the tornado nano (which still is hugely underrated) but with a proper jfc and the sexy sidefill ill def get this!

I agree about the Tornado nano, it's a terrific tank. I'm not tempted by the jfc, but I am by the side fill. The top fill on the Tornado sorta sucks because there's very little, if any, edge to that top cap to unscrew it. Probably my only complaint about that tank. I even like those factory chip coils they have for it. It appears this has something similar as well.

Reactions: Gallant

franck

ECF Veteran
    May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    I preordered as well but am shocked that you guys liked the nano,that thing was a builders nightmare,it constantly leaked,or dry hit,I must of wicked it at least 100 times with zero success rate,plus everytime I had to rewick it I had to drain the tank,clean everything up and start again,and again,and again,Christ,I finally took it in the garage and took a hammer to hit,I felt much better afterwards knowing I would never have to build on it ever again,I have high hopes for this one,hope I won't be disappointed ;-)

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    Have to agree on the Tornado Nano being underrated, or just under the radar...still use mine in my daily rotation. This looks pretty dang nice. On the list it goes.

I have no problem with leaking on my nano. But it did have a few things I would have changed for sure.

chief63

ECF Veteran
    Jan 22, 2014
    Oklahoma, United States
    I preordered as well but am shocked that you guys liked the nano,that thing was a builders nightmare,it constantly leaked,or dry hit,I must of wicked it at least 100 times with zero success rate,plus everytime I had to rewick it I had to drain the tank,clean everything up and start again,and again,and again,Christ,I finally took it in the garage and took a hammer to hit,I felt much better afterwards knowing I would never have to build on it ever again,I have high hopes for this one,hope I won't be disappointed ;-)

Agree...the Nano didn't even earn a spot in my junk bin. Tossed.

Reactions: franck

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    Sorry DP for the late reply I just now saw you're post,I got mine from everzon but am glad you found it,I I'll post some news once I get it but if you get yours before me please chime in bud as I value your opinions as always bud;-)

Hey Franck! I'll let you know when I get mine...possibly tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
    About the Nano. I understand your frustration. Somehow mine works great. It has it's drawbacks for sure (hard to remove the top cap, have to have an empty tank to change coils or wick, and a few other stupid things), but I get a great vape off of it. Super flavor and very decent clouds. So, every 3 days, I break it down and clean it and rewick. No big deal. Oddly I have not had leaks with it. I don't "praise" it as much as overlook it's faults because I get a great vape off it. I would NOT buy another one.

Hopefully the Hero has as good a vape. It does look like they really put some thought into the configuration of this new one. Fingers crossed!

We'll compare notes when we get them.

franck

ECF Veteran
    May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Hey Franck! I'll let you know when I get mine...possibly tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
    About the Nano. I understand your frustration. Somehow mine works great. It has it's drawbacks for sure (hard to remove the top cap, have to have an empty tank to change coils or wick, and a few other stupid things), but I get a great vape off of it. Super flavor and very decent clouds. So, every 3 days, I break it down and clean it and rewick. No big deal. Oddly I have not had leaks with it. I don't "praise" it as much as overlook it's faults because I get a great vape off it. I would NOT buy another one.

Hopefully the Hero has as good a vape. It does look like they really put some thought into the configuration of this new one. Fingers crossed!

We'll compare notes when we get them.
    You bet bud thanks,mine shipped but it's coming from China via dhl express 4 day delivery so I don't think I'll see it until Monday,I really wanted to see some vids on how to wick it but no dice,looking at the pics doesn't tell me much,it looks like it will need quiet of bit of cotton,do you fill those juice Chanel's completely? Not sure but it looks like you'll get to test that out before I do,I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get yours tmrw bud and wish you luck;-) one thing is sure though is that tank looks AWSOME doesn't it? Rugged looking with a cool fill method as well and a nice drip tip also from the pics at least,keep me posted my friend;-)

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 31, 2012
    New Mexico
    You bet bud thanks,mine shipped but it's coming from China via dhl express 4 day delivery so I don't think I'll see it until Monday,I really wanted to see some vids on how to wick it but no dice,looking at the pics doesn't tell me much,it looks like it will need quiet of bit of cotton,do you fill those juice Chanel's completely? Not sure but it looks like you'll get to test that out before I do,I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get yours tmrw bud and wish you luck;-) one thing is sure though is that tank looks AWSOME doesn't it? Rugged looking with a cool fill method as well and a nice drip tip also from the pics at least,keep me posted my friend;-)

Yeah it looks great. Will have mine tomorrow. I watched this vid in Italian...didn't understand a word but watch the way he wicks it...seems to work, but it is not they way I would have thought to do it. Also, look at the mod he is using (see it at 14.21>) I would love to know what that is. Cool "screen".

Reactions: franck

franck

ECF Veteran
    May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Yeah it looks great. Will have mine tomorrow. I watched this vid in Italian...didn't understand a word but watch the way he wicks it...seems to work, but it is not they way I would have thought to do it. Also, look at the mod he is using (see it at 14.21>) I would love to know what that is. Cool "screen".

Lol I watched the exact same video bud,I mainly watched it so I could see the build deck and how he would wick it,seems like a lot of work doing it that way and not sure if it's necessary,I like the fact that the build deck and coils are secured in place via 510 pin witch means the coil or rba base won't get stuck in the chimney when you unscrew the base,the coils are also different than the nano chip coils,they look as if they will wick better,I guess we shall see as mine should be arriving tmrw as well,being am in Europe and 9 hours ahead of us time I'll keep you in the loop on how I wicked it up and if I run into any issues,am also receiving the ammit rta tmrw as well not sure if you have it or not? If you do let me know you're thoughts bud;-) talk to you tmrw my friend

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread