Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
To know you'll need a micrometer. Glass fit can be quite exacting and close often doesn't cut it. I bought some glass from china that claimed it was for an ammit and discovered that while it was very very close, it wasn't enough to keep the the thing from leaking badly.
This does not mean you won't find something that works, but I wouldn't use anything more than a couple mil off myself with any confidence.

Reactions: Letitia

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I ordered glass for Subtank and was a bit off, added an o ring to top and worked great. Honestly if I had it to do over I would order directly from company. Get 2/3 if you love the tank, you'll pay a bit more + shipping.
I wish I could have done that. The glass was to tall rather than too short though. Really sux. I liked that ammit. Got my eye on the 25mm version, but I won't buy it unless I can get some sort of protective cover.

Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I wish I could have done that. The glass was to tall rather than too short though. Really sux. I liked that ammit. Got my eye on the 25mm version, but I won't buy it unless I can get some sort of protective cover.
I should try to find something for my Nanos. Love those tanks. I can't stand vape bands. Don't know why, but they irritate me.

Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread