iJust2 battery LED lights up for 5 secs after each button press = problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015
    I have a new iJust2 battery that I use with the Sapor rda for tasting and suddenly today there's a problem..I think.

The LED comes on normally whenever the button is pressed and the coil seems to heat up normally. But after each button press the LED lights up again two seconds later, for about 5-6 seconds. It does this if the rda is on the battery or off. Nothing happens when the battery is off, as expected.

The 510 connection is clean and the pin moves freely when pressed.

This also happens after I turn it on. I get the five flashes, two seconds of nothing, then the LED lights up continuously for 5-6 seconds.

Is this a problem? Has anyone seen this before? Nothing in the manual mentions this and Web search turns up nothing except a user who had other problems in addition to this 5-6 second LED thing.

Thanks!

Mooch

Electron Wrangler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 13, 2015

Aha! Thank you!
    I hadn't seen her review before. That blinking is not mentioned in the manual.

I've always just used it for a few draws when testing a new liquid and then quickly topping it off again later just before doing another tasting. I've never run the battery down much at all. I've never seen the solid-on LED before though but I guess it's possible that it's always been there. Very dim LED, tough to see.

I'll try an extended session with it tonight to see how the LED behaves as I vape the battery down. Thank you for your time!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread