Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
Here it is folks! Our own little chat home. Drop in. Say what you want. Keep in touch with good friends. There are GREAT people in this house that support a great man and his family (Issac, Val and kids) that produce the best products and spread a lot of love.

Wishing the best of new year and beyond to Ikenvape and all my great friends here that helped me when I started and are always willing to help so many others. Love you all!!!!

Let's get this party started!! Anybody new with questions or just wants to say hi, join us!! The door is always open. (Hope you don't mind 5card. Love this pic!)

Dooralwaysopen_zps88788e2e.jpg

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Here it is folks! Our own little chat home. Drop in. Say what you want. Keep in touch with good friends. There are GREAT people in this house that support a great man and his family (Issac, Val and kids) that produce the best products and spread a lot of love.

Wishing the best of new year and beyond to Ikenvape and all my great friends here that helped me when I started and are always willing to help so many others. Love you all!!!!

Let's get this party started!! Anybody new with questions or just wants to say hi, join us!! The door is always open. (Hope you don't mind 5card. Love this pic!)

View attachment 290786
Right on Pizza!! Happy new year man! Let's get this thread up like the other with nearly 4,000 likes! What a way to ring in the new year! I hope you guys had an awesome time and all the of the best luck in 2014 for you and your family

Third!

Lame, I know...and none of you IKV "regulars" really know me, but I've recently found the io6 and I lurve them!

:D
Rock on MZ! I LOVE me a good io6 on my Phid and Reo's. That smooth flavor and hit just always hits the spot. You are always welcome here for anything! Chat, have a good time, or need anything. We're always here buddy. :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Oh J5,
What do you think?
Dboxcapadjustment_zps778b03af.png

They look great. The gripping area looks larger than the norm. I'm glad I picked up that eVod because my first one got stuck togther and by the time I got it apart it was toast. My fault entirely.

Welcome aboard MadOzodi. I hope you become a regular here.

Last edited:

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I'm a recent (still clueless) IKV aficionado. I had myself a tidy little heart attack today; I lost my "travel" pack of cartos, and I thought I only had 9 left. Gave me the ugliest case of the heebies I've had since I quit the stinkies. (I found 'em, but that's still only 15 to tide me over until I catch some in stock.)

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Good morning Ikenvapers. Wharf I hope the 9ers win their game today. Good luck.
Pizza it's good to see you back here where you belong.

I bet the 8ers kick their butts. Or are they playing the 7ers? Those guys are wimps. (Are we talking chess or bocce here?)

I'm lost.

;)

It's a good day for a vape. And a nap. I found a way to slow down & not work so much. I re-broke my ankle a couple days ago. ECF, nap, NetFlix, nap, ECF, NetFlix, nap...

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I bet the 8ers kick their butts. Or are they playing the 7ers? Those guys are wimps. (Are we talking chess or bocce here?)

I'm lost.

;)

It's a good day for a vape. And a nap. I found a way to slow down & not work so much. I re-broke my ankle a couple days ago. ECF, nap, NetFlix, nap, ECF, NetFlix, nap...

9ers is short for the San Frascisco 49ers. Sorry about your ankle. I hope it heals fast. I'm with you on the down time with this effin eye. I can't see a thing with it and it just won't heal. I gotta put drops in it every 10 min. We make a good pair. one can't see and the other can't walk. Oh well luckily I have a 40 in monitor and I have the magnification set at 190%
laughing-smileys-emoticons53.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread