Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
A quick hello, to my IKV friends, as I continue swatting flies this week.

J5, love the avi! And thanks for your ever-so-kind words (and you too, KD).

((((ISAAC!!!)))))

Wish me luck, all. This is the annual week, at my job, that SOMEBODY either walks out or gets fired.

Funnest week of the year.

Have a GREAT day, all!

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Morning:)

J - love your new avi...
what type of arthritis do you have? Do you take anything for it? Is it progressive? I'm so sorry you are suffering from it. I have rejected the meds they want to put me on and researching all I can to find an alternative solution.

I realize overall Obama care is a mess for most...but it has saved my brother and he is getting very good care. I just wish it was equal across the board.:(

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I opted for the titanium. It was, by far, the least painful option.

Good luck, J5. And if you EVER wish to discuss it in person, I'd be more than happy to do so.

BOTH of mine are titanium now, and I'd do it again (without hesitation).

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Cat and DP I just have a little in my right hip but 25 yrs. ago they moved muscle off the back of my leg up to the side to repair damage. He said he clipped the nerves to it but lately it has been painful so with that and the hip on the same leg it gets painful to walk. I think it's because I became a couch potato so the hell with docs. I'll work it out with exercise. There are many people worse off than me that have that in their whole body.
I'm just being a crybaby but my point was that POS doctor. BTW I got paperwork started on that doc. and have filed a complaint with the medical board and my insurance company.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Good morning Fran and faithful friends.
I'm wishing each of you the kind of day that will just make you stop for a moment, smile, and give thanks for life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S5
That would be nice. I could use a day such as that.

Good morning boys and girls. Today is the first day of the rest of your life.

catcat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
WA
Good morning Fran and faithful friends.
I'm wishing each of you the kind of day that will just make you stop for a moment, smile, and give thanks for life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-S5

I'm smiling now Rosco, and giving thanks for life and for the opportunity to pop in here and have a few moments with such good people.:) I'm also giving thanks for my new Keen shoes that feel so good on my feet right now that I'm going to walk my doggy before work.:thumbs:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Morning Ikenville :)

Cat, I'm thrilled to hear your new shoes are that comfy for you!

Got a plumber coming today to fix the bath tub faucet. It decided it was tired of turning off the hot water. Had to find the bathroom cut off in the basement last night.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Bo That's great you're getting that fixed. A slow drip on hot water can end up costing serious money.

It wasn't a slow drip J5, I went to take a bath last night and when I turned the water off, the valve stem twisted off! The big name plumbing service I called got shown the door when he said he'd have to tear out the wall behind the pipes and replace it all to the tune of $1100!

Home Depot sells the replacement cartridges for our faucet brand (Roto Rooter man swore he'd never heard of the brand) and I have a local plumber coming to fix it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread