IKV Now OPEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Relaxed5311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Des Moines, IA, USA
HELP!! Isn't there a vendor that sells the fusions for Issac?? I am desperate for cartos, as I was unaware of the site going down until it was tooooooo late :(... I use the 510 fusions. If I can't get them then I have no choice but to get something else :(..... .... Unfortunately my tanks won't work w/o a carto in them. Then that brings up the next ?? What is second best??? I use the SR kind. thanks for any and all help

2nd best are boges...they work.. i'm not happy with them at all.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I really really wish I had known I needed to order before the site went down! I'm down to one mega fusion carto. Good luck and hope you are back soon!
I'm really sorry Chele! I can spare a few for you but we have to do it under the radar under a limited amount so we have supplies for re-opening :laugh: Please shoot me an email.

i just realized that you guys were down, and damn, i had a hankering for some RY4 gold, come back soon isaac!
Liquid is a HUGE issue to be in need of. please send us an email when you can
Wow sorry to hear all the difficulties you are going through. I have heard great things about you guys from many sources and look forward to getting a chance to order from you in the future. I have started to wonder about what sort of growing pains this industry is facing with what seems like rapid growth in a short span of time. Keep your head up it looks like you have plenty of loyal customers to back you up. :D
It is inevitable friend, the best we can do is try to cement the ground we live on and hope it cannot be taken away from us.

when do you see re-opening
That is a scary question. We do live and survive primarily on IKV which as you can guess is not going so great. We should be complete 5-9 days. Though therein lies the dilemma. We have a very good amount of product coming in slated for the 20-27th of this month. It would be a shame to reopen with barely any stock.

I cant wait to place an order, running low on my LR 501 Fusion punched cartos that I love so dearly but It's worth the wait! Your products are by far the best and as many have mentioned through this post you have LOTS of support and dedicated vapors ready to support you!
Thanks Asha! They are in production and will be finishing up very soon!

HELP!! Isn't there a vendor that sells the fusions for Issac?? I am desperate for cartos, as I was unaware of the site going down until it was tooooooo late :(... I use the 510 fusions. If I can't get them then I have no choice but to get something else :(..... .... Unfortunately my tanks won't work w/o a carto in them. Then that brings up the next ?? What is second best??? I use the SR kind. thanks for any and all help
Hey Vikki!
I'm so sorry to make you feel desperate! I have a 5 pack to my name and will gladly make a deal with you for them. I can survive of atties just fine. Please shoot me an email when you can.

Guys, THANK YOU so much for your love and support and patience towards us! I'm sorry for being MIA lately. Lots of late nights going on here and not being able to crawl out of bed till the late afternoon. My sleep cycle is damaged from working on the site. I'm just trying to get evertyhing perfect. So far the products are all transferred in their entirety. I have been having a difficult time importing the customer base but am making progress. The shipping coordinates need to be set properly as we plan on opening to England, Great Britain, France Denmark and Australia. The coupon codes need to be set, the invoices need adjusting, payment gateway needs to be connected and the hosting company needs to be dealt with.
I love you guys so much and am really indebted to you for keeping our name alive. Thank you!

SmilingSlasher

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2009
NC
Issac........

We all know you are working as hard and as long as possible.........not just for you and the family but for us also. You're "Top Notch", homie. Dare I say anyone else would go thru so much and still worry about the customer first. You do what you need to, don't over do it.........cause with no Issac, we loose what we love most about Ikenvape. The site will be up and better than ever......we all know it.

So, take a moment to yourself each day.......kick back, splurge and have a cold soda, kiss your kids and watch a "Chick Flick" with the wifey. We got your back.

Right, IkenCrew???

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
agree.gif

I'm good. Just filled my last five cartos.
They'll last for at least two weeks or more...the cartos, not the liquid...
smilielol.gif
smilielol.gif
smilielol.gif
smilielol.gif
smilielol.gif

I've got dripping attys and pro tanks too. No worries for me.

Take care. You won't lose a single customer. I know I'll be back.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Gosh, this is terrible news. Went to the site to get some cartos as the Boges were the worst waste of money I have even had. The Smoks are ok but I have heard so many good things about the IKVs.

Hopes for the team to have the site up again soon.

Me too. :( Bad finally wore me down and convinced me I wouldn't hate Ikenvape's - which is what I have to say about all other cartos. Got me all psyched up about them, decided I had to try these cartos - cause of BadThad and all - went to the site last week and...

New customers waitin' on ya too! Hurry back!

Last edited:

AaronCormier

Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
United States
Yes, Yes, and Yes.
Very Very nice indeed, i will take them sir. This is my first time actually interacting in a forum ( I've been lurking for many, many years). So, my question is how do we go about doing this? Do you have to pm me or something? Or is posting right hear about a transaction appropriate? Thanks again, and the best of luck to Isaac and his endeavors, the man does great work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread