Status
Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
God, I'm glad I stocked up. I literally got my Fusion stash in the mail the day the site went down. My condolences to those who were not so lucky.

I don't feel bad at all. Since I never tried a io6 I can't miss it. :) I have plenty of supplies and someone sent me a 510 1.8Ω Ikv which was ok. Im more curious than anything to see how special these io6s are. :)

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I don't feel bad at all. Since I never tried a io6 I can't miss it. :) I have plenty of supplies and someone sent me a 510 1.8Ω Ikv which was ok. Im more curious than anything to see how special these io6s are. :)
I first posted about using the i06 on my Reo Mini on September 2. I am still using that same i06 today (though it found its way to my Grand). It is every bit as special today as it was then. I've been freaking out while ikenVape's been down because I only have two i06s - but really, what's to freak out about?
I can't say enough about it, on a Reo, especially!

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Good luck getting an answer.

If you do end up getting one, don't expect it to actually happen. It won't.
Wow dude you got issues, you act like Isaac is doing this on purpose, I can assure you that he is not. I have not seen anyone post an actually date, as far as I have read, people have said things like it will be up soon, which is all relative. I understand that this is frustrating but the bad attitude is not gonna make it happen any sooner.

loft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2011
CT
Good luck getting an answer.

If you do end up getting one, don't expect it to actually happen. It won't.
As I've said before, it's not my place to post Isaac's personal business/info on here so I will not - but what I can say is that Isaac and family have had a very personal issue arise which took precedence over the site. He has given me estimates that didn't come true due to other issues being found with the site/etc but as of right now, I haven't even heard from him about the site.

But if you, "ithinkbutn2m" (hmm...), would like a more personalized response regarding the site and it's possible re-launch date then I would recommend contacting Isaac directly. These forums are a place for people with common interests to gather and talk. Last I checked, we don't work for Isaac nor do we make decisions for him. Flaming Isaac on here with a piss poor attitude isn't going to get you anywhere except maybe a few hateful flames thrown your way.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I don't understand the need some people have for flaming Isaac. Maybe because they just think he's so damn cool they try to bring him down to their level. I'm 100% sure he isn't jeopardizing his extremely large investment and purposely not making money from sales just to make these people angry. It's always the same ones. I think they just troll from vendor to vendor looking for someone to flame. It must be a terrible existence. It reminds me of when I was in jr. hi school. Did they ever stop to think that maybe by leaving things the way they were that Ikenvape was going through too many hiccups and problems so maybe he felt he wasn't giving his customers the best possible service? Anyone that's been around awhile knows that's not going to fly at Ikenvape. Should the slogan "where the goodness never stops" be reworked? No, but if it was maybe it could read "Where your vaping goodness is our top priority" because above making a living for his family he chose to worry about our vaping supplies and "goodness". How is he repaid? Look around, read. I for one thank God Isaac does what he does as well as he does. That takes something a lot of us don't have. But what the hell it's easier to Flame.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
ithinkn2m, you look like a nice young kid. You just got your 2 month chip, congrats. But maybe you want to get some time before you start ripping good people. A lot of us are in that 40-60 demographic (I know, old as sheeet) but at your age you don't have that perspective that age brings. This is not a bad place to start.

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL
ithinkn2m, you look like a nice young kid. You just got your 2 month chip, congrats. But maybe you want to get some time before you start ripping good people. A lot of us are in that 40-60 demographic (I know, old as sheeet) but at your age you don't have that perspective that age brings. This is not a bad place to start.

I love that.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption

Damn, you are getting old, you're starting to sound like a sage!!!!:thumb:

I have been using an Iken 510LR for a week and a half in my UFS and its going strong and flavorful (thanks, thedudeabides, awesome present and I can't thank you enough:thumbs:) but now I have to try after a year and a half to buy Ikenvape stuff -- it takes me a while sometimes to figure stuff out!!!:laugh:

We've all had bad days, dude, trust me, even at our age!:)

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Who you callin old! :?: Just cause I'm 41 and feel 71 doesn't constitute old.... does it? :facepalm:
But, I must agree with what the last few posters have been getting at, which is this... Patienance is a virtue that takes years for most of us to understand and practice. Issac is one of the very best vendors and human beings I have had the pleasure of meeting through the ecf. He's also a husband, and a father (which contrary to some folks way of thinking DOES COME FIRST). There is no way in hell that he is prolonging this on purpose. He cares too much about taking care of his valued customers IMHO. I'm also fairley sure being w/out the income generated from his sales that he's doing all he can, as fast as he can, to get back up and running... Which is more important???.... Issac taking time out to come here and tell the same thing over and over "that he's working on this new server implimentation as hard as he can"....or actually spending valuable time working on getting it done? Have some patience and faith that he's doing his best to get his site up and running as fast as he can. :2c:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Who you callin old! :?: Just cause I'm 41 and feel 71 doesn't constitute old.... does it? :facepalm:
But, I must agree with what the last few posters have been getting at, which is this... Patienance is a virtue that takes years for most of us to understand and practice. Issac is one of the very best vendors and human beings I have had the pleasure of meeting through the ecf. He's also a husband, and a father (which contrary to some folks way of thinking DOES COME FIRST). There is no way in hell that he is prolonging this on purpose. He cares too much about taking care of his valued customers IMHO. I'm also fairley sure being w/out the income generated from his sales that he's doing all he can, as fast as he can, to get back up and running... Which is more important???.... Issac taking time out to come here and tell the same thing over and over "that he's working on this new server implimentation as hard as he can"....or actually spending valuable time working on getting it done? Have some patience and faith that he's doing his best to get his site up and running as fast as he can. :2c:

Agreed. Unless your blind you have seen recent improvements to the new site which proves he working one it. FYI...Im someone who hasn't bought anything from him before and feel a few here are being just a little too hard on the man.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
The whiners go from supplier to supplier whining and pointing fingers in order to try and get freebies-Some suppliers actually fall for the whining, it's sad. IKV-you best not fall for that kind of crap-you are a good man and their there is no need to try and hush the whiners, let 'em whine-we don't care.

really-their? My fingers don't always co-operate.

Last edited:

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
The whiners go from supplier to supplier whining and pointing fingers in order to try and get freebies-Some suppliers actually fall for the whining, it's sad. IKV-you best not fall for that kind of crap-you are a good man and their is no need to try and hush the whiners, let 'em whine-we don't care.
+10

Don't worry Tina I have his back :) The whiners (wannabes) well...

Jslay00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I have some stuff in my "cart" and I want it. The site won't let me initiate a transaction. I'm assuming IKV is still down but I don't have the patience to read every thread searching for relevant posts.

Is there a way (aside from having an account at the original site, which account is, I assume, Blown, big-time...) to get on an email list to be NOTIFIED of the Grand Re-Opening?

I'm growing impatient with tracking IKV's progress. Given the fact that I only have about a half-dozen brain cells that survived the 80's, I'll likely forget about the site, altogether, in another week.

Someone, please "poke" me when all is AOK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread