Status
Not open for further replies.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
I have some stuff in my "cart" and I want it. The site won't let me initiate a transaction. I'm assuming IKV is still down but I don't have the patience to read every thread searching for relevant posts.

Is there a way (aside from having an account at the original site, which account is, I assume, Blown, big-time...) to get on an email list to be NOTIFIED of the Grand Re-Opening?

I'm growing impatient with tracking IKV's progress. Given the fact that I only have about a half-dozen brain cells that survived the 80's, I'll likely forget about the site, altogether, in another week.

Someone, please "poke" me when all is AOK.

I'd be willing to bet that if you are registered on his new site he will send out an email that he's re-opened for business...

Rowdy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2010
Georgia
Hey folks, I haven't been around for a while, guess I haven't had much to say, but I came across this thread and wanted to post in support of Isaac and IKV. He is the most honest and hard working vendor on ecf imho. I am 100% positive the current issue will be resolved in short order and IKV will be better than ever. With that said, I am feeling the need to make some big orders when the site is back up.... :)

Take care all!!

Rowdy

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Damn, you are getting old, you're starting to sound like a sage!!!!:thumb:

I have been using an Iken 510LR for a week and a half in my UFS and its going strong and flavorful (thanks, thedudeabides, awesome present and I can't thank you enough:thumbs:) but now I have to try after a year and a half to buy Ikenvape stuff -- it takes me a while sometimes to figure stuff out!!!:laugh:

We've all had bad days, dude, trust me, even at our age!:)

LOL Ripp........ just a little an inner Jerry :p

"I won't leave you drifting down but whoa it makes me wild
With Fifty Four years upon my head to have you call me child"

One of my fav's !!!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Hey folks, I haven't been around for a while, guess I haven't had much to say, but I came across this thread and wanted to post in support of Isaac and IKV. He is the most honest and hard working vendor on ecf imho. I am 100% positive the current issue will be resolved in short order and IKV will be better than ever. With that said, I am feeling the need to make some big orders when the site is back up.... :)

Take care all!!

Rowdy

Good post Rowdy and very well put. Sometimes it just takes a little more.

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
First show in 1970.
Never looked back after Wharf Rat.
Somewhere around 90 total. (& 20 for my dog! RIP)
Wish it woulda been more.

Cool MA~ First '76 Golden Gate Park, best Closing of Winterland NYE '78, midnight to 6am !!! I'm about 160 including a bunch of JGB in Berzerkly and SF. I saw Furthur last Friday night. :)

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Yup! we know how to make waiting easier :)

Yes we do -- I was relating a story to my son and his friend how we used to camp out for tickets, like when I slept on a sidewalk for a couple days outside a mall for Black & Blue tickets to get them from Ticketron!!!!:laugh: Like all things from 30 years ago they think I'm just screwing with them that we had to stuff like find a house with lights on when our car broke down in the middle of the night (which we all know the infernal machine chose to do!!!:evil:) or thought Pong was the coolest thing ever!!!:lol::lol::lol:

What does MX say? STANDING BUY!!!! :thumb:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Question:

Since I have never owned a io6 atty before and a fan of a competitor's 1.5Ω Im not sure what to order when Issac is open for business. Again...not knowing what to expect should I order the 1.5Ω or the 1.8Ω? Since Im sure some of you have had other attys and know the io6s real well any suggestion would be appreciated....TIA. I'd like nothing more to be a new fan if Ikv.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Gil, having never tried the io6 1.5Ω I can't give an honest answer on how they compare to what I know you like. The 1.8Ω io6's are perfect (IMO) for juices like the waffle I like so much. If I were you, I'd get a few of both resistance. You sure wont have to look far to get a trade or sell them if you decide you like one more than the other, or decide you don't care for them... (which I highly doubt will be the case!) Today is... Day 67 for my 2 beta io6's and still going STRONG!!! :vapor:

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Gil, having never tried the io6 1.5Ω I can't give an honest answer on how they compare to what I know you like. The 1.8Ω io6's are perfect (IMO) for juices like the waffle I like so much. If I were you, I'd get a few of both resistance. You sure wont have to look far to get a trade or sell them if you decide you like one more than the other, or decide you don't care for them... (which I highly doubt will be the case!) Today is... Day 67 for my 2 beta io6's and still going STRONG!!! :vapor:

Just change my cart to get one of each. Let me thank you again for your kind offer btw. Like I said in the PM Im good on attys and I can wait till Issac is up and running. Should he sell out in the first hour and I miss out expect a PM from me. lol Btw are they marked with his brand or ohms?

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
I'm really liking this new site. Can't wait for it to be active. I think it navigates much better than the old one.

Did you all notice that it has a "View Messages" section in your account where, I'm guessing, you can exchange messages with Isaac right there on the site. Whether this will be the best method to contact him or not, I don't know. But I think it would be cool.

Was this there before? I didn't notice it. But, then all I ever did was look for the goodies... order.. sign off.

Mvgratz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2011
Alabama
Just change my cart to get one of each. Let me thank you again for your kind offer btw. Like I said in the PM Im good on attys and I can wait till Issac is up and running. Should he sell out in the first hour and I miss out expect a PM from me. lol Btw are they marked with his brand or ohms?

No problem buddy. Just MAKE SURE you also order at least one of the special sized io6 dt's... they are bigger than a typical 306 in diameter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread