**IKV Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
anyone try ikv vision clearomizer 2.5ml 2.0ohm?
There's a trick for wicking these guys. Some swear by them others don't care for them. The trick is to create a vacuum effect by pulling off the drip tip and applying it back on twice. You would have to do this every once in a while. Even though we have it, we didn't take part into developing and modifying it.
Hey, new to the forum, I usually smoke cartos, but I've always wanted to try a clearomizer but have been sceptical about the burnt taste everyone says they have. Do you guys have any suggestions from the Ikenvape line of clearomizers?
This is near the same scenerio above, we weren't involved in the creation. The rewicking factor in these is to lay the unit on it's side. I developed our own version that is inverted into the center pillar with cross drilled holes. The only problem is that it's functional for Chinese liquids but not for the heavier american mixtures. I actually started a collaboration with a big name factory to try to solve this issue last week.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Sooo glad you popped in my friend !! Is there ANY way you could. Maybe...please...some how incorporate your 510 capabilities into these ? I love the "Visions..use em all the time, but last night while watching GSP (Still the Champ !!) and havin a glass of Chivas Regal ;) I broke out a 1.8 Iken 510,and DAMN I love em. And thought- "What if Isaac could shove this inside the "Vision" ?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Sooo glad you popped in my friend !! Is there ANY way you could. Maybe...please...some how incorporate your 510 capabilities into these ? I love the "Visions..use em all the time, but last night while watching GSP (Still the Champ !!) and havin a glass of Chivas Regal ;) I broke out a 1.8 Iken 510,and DAMN I love em. And thought- "What if Isaac could shove this inside the "Vision" ?
Rock on buddy! I been dripping on one for the past two weeks now.
20130305_170450_zps0ecef20d.jpg

Funny that you mention it. Thats exactly what I have been working on my friend.
Iken bro i hate to bug you but any word on supplies. I cant take these no so good cartos i had to settle for till yours come in lol.

Haha not a problem. They're in transit and we're just awaiting arrival. :)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Ok i was so desperate i bought 20 from the classies /sigh i feel wrong in doing that but i really am desperate i cant take these inferior cartos and they don't last long enough to hold me over till supplies come in.
Aw Tj! I'm sorry. and totally understand. We'll be good to go very soon. Back ups never hurt anybody, as long as you store them well. sealed, closed in, dark cool place.
Now that will be sweet !! Any idea how far out they are,the new creation ?
Well, righ now, we have Chinese flavors wicking beautifully. It's the heavier stuff thats causing the issues. I just sent some wicking material over there to test.
Which one of your atomizers would you recommend to a newbie? :oops:

Oh sorry! I forgot to add... I'm using an eGo C Twist VV battery 1000 mah.

Thanks!
His recommendation couldn't of been any better. I'm using a 510 currently also. With the 2.5Ω model, it will allow you to use your ego to bring your experience to the highest potential. Meaning it will allow you to dial in whats the voltage from 3.3-4.8. The 2.5 maxes out at handling 5v, but honestly, it's not necessary. Hotter isn't always better. Why burn the gas when you can just enjoy it and achieve near to the same satisfaction.

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
OK Iken you have a carto customer for life! I just got in the ones i bought in classies the 510 Mega Fusion LR T Punch and WOW i love them no strange taste when first using and so smothhhhhh. No wonder these are in such demand! So you can bet ill be stocking up on 510 Mega Fusion LR T Punch and 510 Mega Fusion Punch! 3.0. I can now honestly understand they hype! And when i place my order please include a but load of cards for me to hand out here in veags please!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
OK Iken you have a carto customer for life! I just got in the ones i bought in classies the 510 Mega Fusion LR T Punch and WOW i love them no strange taste when first using and so smothhhhhh. No wonder these are in such demand! So you can bet ill be stocking up on 510 Mega Fusion LR T Punch and 510 Mega Fusion Punch! 3.0. I can now honestly understand they hype! And when i place my order please include a but load of cards for me to hand out here in veags please!

Thanks Tj! I'm so glad you are liking them! We have a large shipment inbound today!

Tjloa

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Las Vegas by way of NYC
Hey Iken a bit back people were talking about sugestions for the site. Since im now f5ing to death waiting lol something did pop out at me some have suggestions for what volts are best some dont. Anyway we could get all of them to have your expert recomendation of what volts to use on them? That would rock! Also do you plan on carrying any hole punches for your non punched cartos? One stop shopping rules you know lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread