**IKV Update**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
Hmmm. Quantity discounts aren't appearing in the shopping cart or at checkout ...

I had the same problem. I first put some 510 fusion lrt punches in my cart and they were there. Then I added some 801 fusions and the discount disappeared. When I broke them down to two different orders the discount appeared.

I am now all set for the zombie apocalypse.

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Mine did Vapian, there was a little box to check on my check out page.

Well, that's ... just ... grrrrr .... went ahead a dropped the order anyway, didn't want to miss out. Not used to having to manually apply qty discounts.

Oh, well. Maybe that'll help the next guy, and hope it can be sorted out on the tail end of the deal. . . .

pizza2me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
Maryland
It took me by surprise too Vapian, I just happened to see it on the check out page. I only had a set amount on my pre paid card and was going to have to drop a few Fusions off my order without the volume discount. I'm sorry you didn't see it.

Awe man! I didn't see it either. Does everybody see it? Or just over certain amount/total? (Hi bov! )

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Here's the shopping cart page, see where it says "buy in bulk" and save? I ticked that little box under it, but it looks like it may have auto given me the discount. Go back and check your order :) Hey Pizza!

iken_zps15613dec.jpg

dchest02

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
Muskegon, MI
I think they were here and gone already, like in 2 hours to be exact!

If they were I didn't see them because I had to order 801 and 510 fusions instead. I don't particularly like flanged cartos, and I didn't want my wife to have to mess with adapters, but we were down to three cartos so I guess we will make use of what I was able to get. Glad I was sitting at my computer mashing the F5 button.

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
If they were I didn't see them because I had to order 801 and 510 fusions instead. I don't particularly like flanged cartos, and I didn't want my wife to have to mess with adapters, but we were down to three cartos so I guess we will make use of what I was able to get. Glad I was sitting at my computer mashing the F5 button.

Sorry, I didn't have enough money to order anything, so I was out in the cold from the get go!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
We're going to lock this thread back up so we don't fill it too much :laugh:

New Product Update!
While we wait for the Fusions let's gaze upon these hidden gems :D

In the Projects section we have a new addition and this one I have my heart set on.
The Auto eGo battery is rated at a whopping 1,000 mah and has an output of a consistent 3.96V.
Because of the nature of automatic batteries. Dripping is not recommended. This unit is utilized perfectly with our True CE5+ and eVod tank systems. Blue LED
egobatt_zpsf027c0de.jpg

**New category created*** Tank Systems
Next up is a beauty from Kanger. This slender piece performs as beautiful as it looks. Combined with the above. This has been my personal go-to.
The IKV custom 1.7Ω EVOD is a Bottom Coil Clearomizer tank system by Kanger.
It features replaceable atomizer heads and has a liquid capacity of 2ml.
Kanger_EVOD-425x425_0_zpsbdce3cce.jpg

Another gem that is taking the Vaping world by storm is also from Kanger. The all new Pyrex ProTank.
Just like it's younger brother the eVod, Kanger has revolutionized the art of bottom coil vaporizing tanks. Also like it's younger sibling, the Pyrex Protank's coils are compatible with the eVod. This compatibility has been tested with the ProVari. On the authentic Joye ego models, the draw is just too tight.
5_grande_1024x1024_zpse3ce10c7.jpg

Feast your eyes on our own hard hitting and true to form True Ce5+ Fusion Based clearomizer.
Threaded knurled bottom base finish for optimum grip for disconnecting the unit to replace the atomizer cylinder.
This unit has borrowed the internal batting from our signature Fusion series.
Cross drilled holes for instantly better and longer lasting wicking.
Rubber cone to resist any flooding and Driptip to cover to ward against spilling and still alowing the ease of driping for swapping flavors.
IMG_0349_zps59b9cc93.jpg

And last not certainly not least. We introduce to you 8 Stainless steel driptips. These were intended to act as a staple for compatibility for our 510 Fusion. However the accessory factory made them for standard sizes.
SSDRIP_zpsd7ce49d9.jpg

(1) Mini
(2) Whistle
(3) Hookah
(4) .38
(5) .50
(6) Curve
(7) Cannon
(8) Penguin

On the way!

Pyrex PuriTank

RY4

801 Fusion LR
801 Fusion SR
801 Fusion LR Punch
801 Fusion SR Punch

Mega 801 Fusion LR
Mega 801 Fusion SR
Mega 801 Fusion LR Punch
Mega 801 Fusion SR Punch

510 Platinum LR
510 Platinum SR
510 Platinum LR Punch
510 Platinum SR Punch

Mega 510 Platinum LR
Mega 510 Platinum SR
Mega 510 Platinum LR Punch
Mega 510 Platinum SR Punch

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Puritank_zps03ddece3.jpg

DBOX PuiTank Bottom Coil Glassomizer This is an IKV rendition of making the EVOD coils compatible for everyone that does not own an ego style device. This pyrex is made with class and will never dissolve your eliquid, even when stressed with high temperatures. We worked with DBOX Technologies to creat this masterpiece. This unit is built with Stainless Steel caps and high end pyrex glass. Slenderized cylinder to allow a higher capacity of e-liquid and is compatible with our wide range of Stainless Steel Driptips. Customize it your way!
The kit comes backed with:
1x DBOX Puri Tank Stainless steel Caps, Pyrex Body
2x 2.2Ω EVOD coils
1x SS Bazooka Driptip IKV

PlatinumpunchV2_zpsa99ad9d2.jpg

510 Platinum hits V2! The Platinum Punch! Is not a force to be reckon with. With an even denser style of batting that still allows sweet liquid flow and tightened ventilation, the Platinum has become a new living legend in the IKV world. With 2 precisely well placed holes measuring a discreet 3mm on each side of the unit and 10 mm from the top of the base of the 510 connector is Guaranteed not to over fill or let your Platinum run dry. The total length of this unit 35.50mm Widened ports to 3mm, enhanced wiring and heightened batting density Available in Standard and Mega Sizes in LR,SR, LR Punch, SR Punch

lrpunch_zps9657ef3b.jpg

And last but certainly not least! The hottest item IKV had created and innovated the almighty 801 Fusion! Available in Standard and Mega Sizes in LR,SR, LR Punch, SR Punch

Also added in Transit
IKV 510 atomizers
Remastered io6 atomizers
EVOD Coils
Kanger ProTank coils
510-Ego adapters
510-801 Stealth adapter
CE5+ Fusion replacement cylinders

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
[/SIZE][/B]
510 LR Platinum
510 LR Platinum Punch
510 SR Platinum
510 SR Platinum Punch

PlatinumpunchV2_zpsa99ad9d2.jpg

MEGA 510 LR Platinum
MEGA 510 LR Platinum Punch
MEGA 510 SR Platinum
MEGA 510 SR Platinum Punch

PLatinumPunchSRV2_zps9627ccce.jpg

801 LR Fusion
801 LR Fusion Punch
801 SR Fusion
801 SR Fusion Punch

LRFusionPUNCH_zpsfbb2c666.jpg

MEGA 801 LR Fusion
MEGA 801 LR Fusion Punch
MEGA 801 SR Fusion
MEGA 801 SR Fusion Punch

LRMEGAFusion_zps1b4a6c01.jpg

Genuine IKV 510 atomizers
XLR Extra low resistance 1.5
LR Low Resistance 1.8
SR Standard Resistance 2.5
HR High Resistance 3.5

15t2iOC_zpsf1228604.jpg

Genuine IKV i06 atomizers
XLR Extra low resistance 1.5
LR Low Resistance 1.8
SR Standard Resistance 2.5
HR High Resistance 3.5

io6atty_zps9658cbfe.jpg

GRATEFUL VAPOR's i06 Sleeve!
69504_zps0da62b69.jpg
2197916_orig_zps96eecf99.jpg

The io6 Sleeve by Grateful Vapor introduces a brand new way to enjoy your shiny new IKV i06 atomizer like never before! Simply remove the io6's mouth piece attach Grateful's i06 sleeve, the apply your own (or one of ours ;)) favorite 510 Driptip!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
LR 510 Platinum Cartomizer
SR 510 Platinum Cartomizer
LR 510 MEGA Platinum Cartomizer
SR 510 MEGA Platinum Cartomizer

LR 510 Platinum Cartomizer Type S
SR 510 Platinum Cartomizer Type S
LR 510 MEGA Platinum Cartomizer Type S