Status
Not open for further replies.

lilith79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
MI
I haven't been around much lately because I've felt too ashamed to be here. It's not any of you, but rather that I've picked up smoking again as of the end of last July. Cigarettes, specifically Marlboro Smooths, were too delicious! Today, only 2 days after ordering, this arrived: Supernova / MiniNova Kit . Per the advice I got from the General Forum, I bought a VV mod, essentially this is a Lavatube. I am in love!:vapor: Juices that tasted bad in the past now taste good again! I'm getting massive clouds at 4v, and more satisfaction, The problem wasn't me, or the juice, it was the unit. I tried some 36mg a few months ago, and it didn't satisfy me, just made me nauseous and gave me a headache. I think I'm going to be able to quit again, and stay quit. Horray!!

lilith79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
MI
I vape 24 mg. I like their juices as is, and have ordered 30ml of Grandpa's Mix since I love it so-I had a wee bit left, not even enough to fill a carto and I'm preserving it so I don't run out..don't think I'm going to win. Got 5mls of Pina Colada, Very Berry Tobacco, Cotton Candy and Irish Mintz. I read a review calling the Irish Mintz buttery like a butter mint, I might be able to handle that. I can always PIF it if I can't. :) My order has shipped, and I went with Priority cuz I want my juice!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread