Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I am not sure if this is the particular one that you purchased but if it is not, there are probably many YouTube's that may help. I wish I could be more help but I'm sure someone who uses this one will help you. Good luck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na8xgUILuIU
JC_link.gif

SpaceCowboy

Aug 5, 2014
Southeast USA
Notice this is not meant to be offensive. Do you have an atomizer and juice? You're not meant to inhale from the metal ring next to the button, you will have to screw on an atomizer that is compatible with your device and fill it with the e juice of your choosing. (just covering all of our basics here) Basic setup should follow like this. Hold down the button, does it stay lit, flicker, or do nothing? if it stays lit it should vape while you have an atomizer connected. If it flickers then your battery is dead and should be charged. If it does nothing then press the button 5 times. did it flash a few times? If yes then repeat step one. If no, your battery is not functioning properly, and you should either purchase a new one or attempt to charge it.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
if a quit the battery and press the buttons they works normally,

5 time to turn it on,

1 for vape

I don't understand what you mean by the part I put in red.

space cowboy had some good questions. I'll ask a couple more. Plug it into the charger. The charger should have a light on it. Is this light red or green? If it's red....it's not fully charged. I know you said it was on the charger all night, but I've put things on to charge but forgot to turn the power strip on. Not saying you did this, but it happens.

Ego style batteries can be confusing since you press the button 5 times, it flashes and stays on......but does the same thing when you turn it off. So it can be hard to tell when you're new if you just turned it on, or you just turned it off.

What type of juice holder are you using, and what kind of juice do you have in it. Does it look like this?

https://www.myfreedomsmokes.com/ce4-clearomizer.html

does it make any noise when you press the button.......popping or hissing at all?

CHIKID44

Nov 11, 2014
Live Oak Fl.
You have to press 5 times to turn your battery on, then hesitate a couple of seconds. Then press the same button, as you do, suck on you atomizer. You should get some vapor. If you don't,there could be a problem with your battery, or your atomizer might not be making a connection. What I would do is visit my local vape shop and ask for assistance. I have never been turned down at any vape shop when I asked for help. Those people that run those shops want you to vape and enjoy it. Even if you didn't buy your equipment from them, they will want you as a customer and if they steer you in the right direction, there is always a chance you will buy something from them. I have been in at least a dozen shops and never been turned down when I asked for advice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread