I'm done buying vape stuff for awhile (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phxemt

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
Pennsylvania
I just made an order with GP and I think that will be my last vape order for awhile (I hope).

Waiting for:
My redbull juice that I ordered from a local vendor (a favorite)
My MsT's order of juices- snickerdoodle, peanut butter cookie and energy drink (should've gotten larger bottles, but oh well)
Sample tobacco Pack from MOV- they sent me the wrong flavors :( , but they are fixing it :)
510 adapter, 650 twist battery, cartomizers and a clearomizer from GP (that should have me set on hardware)

Now I will focus on going thru the 30+ flavors that I have. I will weed out the ones I don't like and won't reorder (like Gourmet Vapor), and pick out my faves that I plan on keeping in rotation. I will also work on organizing my stuff. I bought a second box to keep all of my supplies in. My coworkers are telling me I'm out of control with my vape supplies. Lol. I'm just well stocked.

The only order I can see myself sneaking in is to Virgin Vapor. Waiting for her new tobacco line. When that comes out, I'll have to try those and restock on my favorite juices from her.

It will be nice getting a break from constantly tracking packages and running to the mailbox on delivery days. :mail:

MattyB1503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2012
OC, CA
I set aside 40 bucks a week (what I used to spend on cigs) and I'm well stocked with juice batts drip tips ect...

AND then I see something new or "will be available soon" hopefully, and set that mun aside too. I secretly have enough back-sheesh stashed for a Cobra, ZAP, Precise+ 18350 and Zenesis Mini.

ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh, lady doesn't know...

Mustang73064

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Mustang, OK
Don't visit our Co-Op pages or all will be lost, if you think you had a hard time passing up buying stuff on the net the co-op's are next to impossible to pass up.

This is EVIL:>>>>>>>>> AddToCart.jpg <<<<<<< it will call to you... :)

Off Topic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2011
The Wood Between the Worlds
Once you have a Provari V2 with the extended cap, and a few batteries.... you'll never need another device. If you like blowing money on mods and have it to spare, then make it your stamp collecting type hobby-- but, it's not a need.

It took me a couple months to find(and learn how to make) MY juice. Once you do that, this little thing we do gets very very inexpensive.

I don't spend a tenth of what I used to spend on deathsticks.

georgetown18

Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Logansport, IN
Once you have a Provari V2 with the extended cap, and a few batteries.... you'll never need another device. If you like blowing money on mods and have it to spare, then make it your stamp collecting type hobby-- but, it's no
It took me a couple months to find(and learn how to make) MY juice. Once you do that, this little thing we do gets very very inexpensive.

I don't spend a tenth of what I used to spend on deathsticks.

I'm still trying to get the diy juice thing down.. having troubles with some overpowering flavors. But once I get that down and have my.provari. the only other thing that I might need is a nicer tank than the vivi nova

jimzilla

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2012
So. Floriduh
Sounds like you have a good kit for starting out. This habit is expensive initially but the the savings accumulate. However, we all tend to seek a better option here, a great sale there, a new flavor catches our eye, and then the mailman starts hating us.

Vaping technology is greatly improved but is still immature, so better hardware will continue to emerge and the tools evolve quickly. So yes, buy the "best" that you can early or will you eventually pay for it later. It's a journey we all seem to resist, but find we can't.

Good luck and welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread