• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
I don't know how many of you have tried posting in the folding@home forum but if you have you know that your post has to first be approved by a forum mod before it's made public. Posts critical of Pande Group are usually censored and denied public view. I can no longer deal with their North Korean like attitude towards constructive criticism. I'm done. My response to their latest censoring mod follows:

Exactly the response I expected. I have been engaged in internet forum discussions from the time they first existed.This by far, by very very far, is the most heavily censored North Koreanesque forum I have ever witnessed. Pande group is apparently paranoid of criticism and their logic severely flawed. The latter completely undermines the value of the supposed research. I and other donors have contributed significant resources to folding and what we get for any criticism is responses like yours. In terms of individual contributions I'm in the 260 range amongst all contributors. Now I'm done because of caustic response to a donor concern. I don't what your purpose is as a gate guardian and no care. I'm out. - to be reposted to my team.

Good luck folks. I'm done throwing money at a useless endeavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread