I'm going big!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Depending on whether you mtl or dl or subohm etc., that sounds doable. Except if you vape several different flavors a day(like me) and then of course the time would increase, but still within the boundaries you set. The daily use may sound like a lot but if you subohm, you use so much more juice than mtl. It is hard for me to even guestimate how many mls I use a day since I have so many different flavors in daily rotation. Best I can do is note which flavor I fill more often. And that can change daily. LOL

:)

I go through 5 - 8 flavors each day, maybe 10 or more each week. Adjusting my calculations for adding 10% - 15% flavoring to this unflavored, I should be good for 20ml a day for at least a year. :vapor: :vapor: :vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I go through 5 - 8 flavors each day, maybe 10 or more each week. Adjusting my calculations for adding 10% - 15% flavoring to this unflavored, I should be good for 20ml a day for at least a year. :vapor: :vapor: :vapor: :vapor: :vapor:

I'm finding myself dropping in flavor by a large margin after being smoke free for over 6 years. I still mix at average levels, but cut it to taste when I fill a tank.

My sense of smell and taste have returned to what seems to be normal levels. Just about every time I fill a tank it's half mixed juice (or less) and the rest unflavored. Sometimes with highly flavored juices it's more like 1 to 4 flavored juice to unflavored. At least half the day I'm vaping 100% unflavored.

I recently dropped from 70pg/30vg to 60pg/40vg and I can detect a little more vapor and sweetness.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I recently dropped from 70pg/30vg to 60pg/40vg and I can detect a little more vapor and sweetness.

After vaping for only about 2 weeks, I figured out that a 50/50 ratio was causing me headaches with the 50% PG. I lowered the PG to 40% and have been there ever since. I really like that ratio as far as the flavor I still get and haven't had a single headache since changing to it. So it's definitely interesting sometimes...how just a small change in ratio can change the vape experience. :thumbs:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Maybe a little off topic, but the FA Soho I'm vaping now is said by the reviewers at EcigExpress to be a great Tribeca clone for those who are/were Halo fans. I tend to agree. It's only 3 days into steeping and the tobacco flavor hasn't fully emerged, but I believe it's going to be on my top ten list.

SOHO Tobacco by FlavourArt

Last edited:
Reactions: IDJoel

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
After vaping for only about 2 weeks, I figured out that a 50/50 ratio was causing me headaches with the 50% PG. I lowered the PG to 40% and have been there ever since. I really like that ratio as far as the flavor I still get and haven't had a single headache since changing to it. So it's definitely interesting sometimes...how just a small change in ratio can change the vape experience. :thumbs:

PG has never caused me any issues. When I first started vaping it was 90pg/10vg that was being offered by vendors. I've gradually reduced PG and raised VG over time. To much VG and I start to feel like my lungs are being coated with VG residue. It goes away when I raise PG again.

Not long ago I ordered some DIY flavors that were VG based and the vapor from them was significantly increased. Along with the noticeable vapor increase I began to sense a little of the same effects and had to compensate in my mix by telling the recipe calculator that the flavors were VG and not PG to balance out the mix.

It's funny how small changes in mix can be noticeable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread