I'm having some exhaling issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
It also doesn't happen every time. Some days it doesn't bother me at all and some days it does. And only when I'm trying to make bigger clouds not when I'm vaping normally.

Sounds like you already know what the problem and solution is...

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Currently I'm using the ipv4 with the triton aspire tank .40 ohms and 3mg of nic and 70vg/30pg
0.4 resistance might be a little too warm of a vape for you. It would be for me.

I never build below 0.6 ohms. Yeah, that 0.2 ohms can make a world of difference in the warmth of the vape.

Purchase an e-liquid with a higher Vg concentration for when you want to make clouds. There are tons of e-liquid manufacturers which offer custom-made juices with the option of Pg/Vg ratio's, including 100% Vg. Dripeez, VapeRite, and Virgin Vapers are a couple which I've used.

Also check your ohm's resistance routinely from time to time. A loose post screw can drop your coil resistance by as much as 0.5 ohms. I know this from personal experience. Not only can this cause a harsh vape, but it may not be a safe situation for the battery if you unknowingly go over its amp limit.

lainer101

Aug 3, 2015
0.4 resistance might be a little too warm of a vape for you. It would be for me.

I never build below 0.6 ohms. Yeah, that 0.2 ohms can make a world of difference in the warmth of the vape.

Purchase an e-liquid with a higher Vg concentration for when you want to make clouds. There are tons of e-liquid manufacturers which offer custom-made juices with the option of Pg/Vg ratio's, including 100% Vg. Dripeez, VapeRite, and Virgin Vapers are a couple which I've used.

Also check your ohm's resistance routinely from time to time. A loose post screw can drop your coil resistance by as much as 0.5 ohms. I know this from personal experience. Not only can this cause a harsh vape, but it may not be a safe situation for the battery if you unknowingly go over its amp limit.
Thank you that .2 did make quite a difference

Reactions: Baditude
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread