I'm in Vaping heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombienerd

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
I have been using my new RN4081 USB Passthrough for a day now.

Using the drip method (3 drops every 6-7 puffs) I am getting more vapor than I've ever had. Absolute clouds of vapor. I had no idea you could get that much from a 4081. I am LOVING it!!

The only downside is the higher voltage of the passthrough causes the wick in the atty to burn a bit, no matter how wet I keep it. This just made me use a stronger flavored juice in it to cover the burned flavor. I made a custom fluid just for dripping the passthrough atty, 8 drops of pure peppermint essential oil per 10ml of juice. It's like vaping Altoids, I love it!!

WAC_Vet

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Missouri
I just ordered the 4081 passthru!! Sitting at my computer, I keep quite a few 4081s by my side, with others charging. I was using mint also, with a little juice. Unfortunately, I need attys.... so bought some NJoy menthol carts, washing off the wicking material and adding my own mixture. I want to get more attys so, will go through the posts til I find where I can get them the cheapest!

WAC_Vet

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Missouri
Now my vaping heaven has advanced to my car!!! I can use my 4081 passthru in my car. I bought a Griffin car charger, USB, for tablets and smartphones... 10 watts 2.1 amps I keep my cartomizers (I prefill) in a hard eye-glass case, with the sample size juice bottles (for my Leo) and I don't have to worry about running out before my car trip is over. I keep my Leo with me for when I'm out of my vehicle....

I got my Leo and passthru from SterlingVapor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread