I'm just going to have to come clean. I lied, to all of you, and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I started a thread a while ago saying how much I love my EVOD and didn't need or want anything else. I belittled and pooh poohed your obsession with the shiny stuff. I looked down my nose at talk of mods and metal contraptions and smugly vaped away on my EVOD without a care in the world and then it happened. BAD liquids. Bad nasty liquids that crack your EVOD tank. Oh no.

:danger:

So okay yes I admit it I'm going to buy a glass clearomiser to avoid the liquids from hell. A mini protank 2. I also thought the mini Davide looked nice as well. Yeah okay I'm buying that too, just in case the protank blows up in the mail or something. Hey, you never know? :unsure:

And also the Smoktech pyrex which looks like a rocket taking off. I have to have that too just in case I don't get one and we end up in a situation where other people have one and I haven't which let's face it, just isn't fair. :mad:

So yeah.. the beginning of the end....

I'll be buying a new battery next. No wait, I won't. I WON'T :-x

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
So okay yes I admit it I'm going to buy a glass clearomiser to avoid the liquids from hell. A mini protank 2. I also thought the mini Davide looked nice as well. Yeah okay I'm buying that too, just in case the protank blows up in the mail or something. Hey, you never know? :unsure:

Oh stop it will you? You are going to end up with a mech and an RBA, so just face it and get it over with.

Geezzz....

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I started a thread a while ago saying how much I love my EVOD and didn't need or want anything else. I belittled and pooh poohed your obsession with the shiny stuff. I looked down my nose at talk of mods and metal contraptions and smugly vaped away on my EVOD without a care in the world and then it happened. BAD liquids. Bad nasty liquids that crack your EVOD tank. Oh no.

And also the Smoktech pyrex which looks like a rocket taking off. I have to have that too just in case I don't get one and we end up in a situation where other people have one and I haven't which let's face it, just isn't fair. :mad:

Pooh poohing stuff that more experienced users know about is silly, I agree, but you never came off as a boor. I hope that helps...lol

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Ya ain't da first to eat a lil' crow.

I prefer mine in a stew...
whistle.gif

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
It never ends but it is great fun. I bought an MVP, evic and ordered a Provari all in a 2 week span lol

Now I'm hunting tanks, drip tips and other fun stuff.. Oh and there is always the quest for juice.

My wallet is taking a beating but it's been a great quest so far

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
Lol we usually learn the hard way. One day I'll tell my story.

Ty for sharing.

I can't wait. I predict your story will be approximately 5000 times more interesting than mine :)

EVODs have their place. They are much lighter than the pyrex and metal glassomizers, cost less, and produce great vapor.

If you're careful about which liquids you run through an EVOD, they're great. For everything else, there's glass.

I still love my EVOD. I kind of wish there was a glass one, but I have to admit I'm really excited about trying all this other stuff out. I guess I'll find out now if there's a flavour difference with glass.

The funny thing is if there was clearomisers with smoked glass and transparent dragons and skulls and batteries that looked like they came straight from hell I'd be spending endless amounts of cash on these things but the whole fascination with chrome and metal hasn't really got me.

We'll see what happens when the new stuff turns up :)

Pooh poohing stuff that more experienced users know about is silly, I agree, but you never came off as a boor. I hope that helps...lol

You're too kind, as always :)

Im still happy with my EVODs!

So am I. I will still be taking my black EVOD with me when I go out to show people that vaping IS cool and I'm not an ageing goth that's someone else, that guy over there....

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread