I'm just going to have to come clean. I lied, to all of you, and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I started a thread a while ago saying how much I love my EVOD and didn't need or want anything else. I belittled and pooh poohed your obsession with the shiny stuff. I looked down my nose at talk of mods and metal contraptions and smugly vaped away on my EVOD without a care in the world and then it happened. BAD liquids. Bad nasty liquids that crack your EVOD tank. Oh no.

:danger:

So okay yes I admit it I'm going to buy a glass clearomiser to avoid the liquids from hell. A mini protank 2. I also thought the mini Davide looked nice as well. Yeah okay I'm buying that too, just in case the protank blows up in the mail or something. Hey, you never know? :unsure:

And also the Smoktech pyrex which looks like a rocket taking off. I have to have that too just in case I don't get one and we end up in a situation where other people have one and I haven't which let's face it, just isn't fair. :mad:

Pssstt - you left out the Dbox Puritank. Just in case you think the draw on the PT's is a little too airy for your tastes. :evil:

So yeah.. the beginning of the end....

I'll be buying a new battery next. No wait, I won't. I WON'T :-x

Mr. Predicto says... already in the shopping cart. :evil:

You know, in over two and a half years I have yet to actually wear out a battery. I wonder why that is? :blink:

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
The funny thing is if there was clearomisers with smoked glass and transparent dragons and skulls and batteries that looked like they came straight from hell I'd be spending endless amounts of cash on these things

cartomizer tanks?

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
The funny thing is if there was clearomisers with smoked glass and transparent dragons and skulls and batteries that looked like they came straight from hell I'd be spending endless amounts of cash on these things but the whole fascination with chrome and metal hasn't really got me.

Hmmmm.....I wonder. I have this idea, you see....a crafty idea....I'll have to do a little experimenting with my crafty things.

SorryNameTaken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Somerset, PA
I love my evods. I still use them, but with caution since they are plastic. I have the mini Davide and the pro tank II mini. I prefer the Davide just slightly. My protank does not have a removable drip tip and it isn't my favorite style drip tip. I fell IN LOVE with the mini Davide's drip tip. I use it on everything I can.

That being said, you may want to also look at the Smoktek ARO. A lot of people liken it to the evod, but it is pyrex.. and it is super affordable. A word of caution, it is huge.. I didn't think I would like it because of its size, but I use it more than any other tank I own. I just had to give it a chance.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
Pssstt - you left out the Dbox Puritank. Just in case you think the draw on the PT's is a little too airy for your tastes. :evil:

Mr. Predicto says... already in the shopping cart. :evil:

You know, in over two and a half years I have yet to actually wear out a battery. I wonder why that is? :blink:

I still get by with just two batteries but I am already wondering about VV. I don't know what it is yet but it sounds interesting. Well I think it does. I just love acronyms.

A step in the right direction!

Hmmmm.....I wonder. I have this idea, you see....a crafty idea....I'll have to do a little experimenting with my crafty things.

*drums fingers impatiently*

I love my evods. I still use them, but with caution since they are plastic. I have the mini Davide and the pro tank II mini. I prefer the Davide just slightly. My protank does not have a removable drip tip and it isn't my favorite style drip tip. I fell IN LOVE with the mini Davide's drip tip. I use it on everything I can.

That being said, you may want to also look at the Smoktek ARO. A lot of people liken it to the evod, but it is pyrex.. and it is super affordable. A word of caution, it is huge.. I didn't think I would like it because of its size, but I use it more than any other tank I own. I just had to give it a chance.

I intend to give them all a chance. That's great info, thanks.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
I started a thread a while ago saying how much I love my EVOD and didn't need or want anything else. I belittled and pooh poohed your obsession with the shiny stuff. I looked down my nose at talk of mods and metal contraptions and smugly vaped away on my EVOD without a care in the world and then it happened. BAD liquids. Bad nasty liquids that crack your EVOD tank. Oh no.

:danger:

So okay yes I admit it I'm going to buy a glass clearomiser to avoid the liquids from hell. A mini protank 2. I also thought the mini Davide looked nice as well. Yeah okay I'm buying that too, just in case the protank blows up in the mail or something. Hey, you never know? :unsure:

And also the Smoktech pyrex which looks like a rocket taking off. I have to have that too just in case I don't get one and we end up in a situation where other people have one and I haven't which let's face it, just isn't fair. :mad:

So yeah.. the beginning of the end....

I'll be buying a new battery next. No wait, I won't. I WON'T :-x

I think you will..... Yes, I know you will..... You've been bitten by the vaping bug. :blink:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013

I've used an Evod for my plain tobacco juice since day one. I think I only had to change the coil once, too. It's a great little tank, little being the operative word, however....lol

My idea involves customizing tanks and drip tips with sharp, durable, SAFE (so nobody gets poisoned...lol) designs. Wraps for mods and batteries, too, probably. I can't manufacture tanks, of course, but I've been looking into sources for tubes and end caps for carto tanks and I'm thinking of ways to adapt other types of tanks, too, for those who aren't into carto tanks. What I want to design I haven't seen anywhere, at least to my taste. No reason to think they might not be appealing to others. Who doesn't want a unique setup, right?

As I said, however, it's all just ideas right now.

If nothing comes of it, well, hey. At least I tried, right? I'm going to dress up my own gear, anyway, and see where it takes me. :D

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
I've used an Evod for my plain tobacco juice since day one. I think I only had to change the coil once, too. It's a great little tank, little being the operative word, however....lol

My idea involves customizing tanks and drip tips with sharp, durable, SAFE (so nobody gets poisoned...lol) designs. Wraps for mods and batteries, too, probably. I can't manufacture tanks, of course, but I've been looking into sources for tubes and end caps for carto tanks and I'm thinking of ways to adapt other types of tanks, too, for those who aren't into carto tanks. What I want to design I haven't seen anywhere, at least to my taste. No reason to think they might not be appealing to others. Who doesn't want a unique setup, right?

As I said, however, it's all just ideas right now.

If nothing comes of it, well, hey. At least I tried, right? I'm going to dress up my own gear, anyway, and see where it takes me. :D

Go for it Zoe. I've seen lots of personalised PV stuff which actually isn't personalised it's just oh look some wacky designs. I'm not knocking it but there might be a big market for let's say 'darker' tastes in PV design.

I really think the obsession with metal and chrome is offputting for a lot of people aesthetically and that's coming from a guy who is supposed to love all that stuff.

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
I've used an Evod for my plain tobacco juice since day one. I think I only had to change the coil once, too.

cuz it's kanger tank and coil...make sure once you do have exchange the coil, use kanger coil again ... just a tip
:D

Last edited:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Go for it Zoe. I've seen lots of personalised PV stuff which actually isn't personalised it's just oh look some wacky designs. I'm not knocking it but there might be a big market for let's say 'darker' tastes in PV design.

I really think the obsession with metal and chrome is offputting for a lot of people aesthetically and that's coming from a guy who is supposed to love all that stuff.

Mine might be "wacky" stuff, too, but I bet it will look different from the other stuff....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread