I'm new to e-cigarette's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I tried my friends e-cigarette for the first time and I loved it! I want to get one myself but I'm not too sure where to start.
I've looked at a couple of website and I hear that it is ideal that I get a starter kit.

Please don't make fun of me haha I'm new this but it is exciting.

Which start pack should I choose?

Cigtronica starter pack

E lites starter pack

Thanks

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Hello Diddy and welcome to the forum. WHat I recommend to "newbies" is to purchase a decent mod (battery) and nice tank (clearomizer). I would highly recommend the istick 30W with an Aspire nautilus Mini. A large number of "starter packs" are overpriced last years technology. The links you posted don't work so I can't opinion on what you are looking at. You might try shopping here for gear :
UK Forum | E-Cigarette Forum
UK and Ireland Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum
COUPONS - Stores - ECF E-Cigarette Coupons
The pic below is my progression into vape. As you can see I wasted some money to get decent gear, and since you already know you like vape I'd suggest skipping the "starter packs" and go for something decent.
The iStick 50W on the far right is topped with a Nautilus Mini, as well as the long cylindrical battery (Spinner 2)
My%20Vape%202%20007_zpst1e620rm.jpg

Last edited:

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
The iStick 50W on the far left is topped with a Nautilus Mini
either the wrong picture was posted or the picture is inverted, but the iStick and nautiluses are on the right of Sir's picture post.

Neither of these are really anything that I am into, but I can confirm that the nautilus is a good beginner device.

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
Hello and welcome to the forum Diddyjames123 :)

The Cigtronica looks better than the E Lite (I would definitely steer clear of that) but both are, as Sir2 has said above, last year's technology (or probably even older, particularly in the case of the E Lite !!) I'd also recommend the iStick 30W - I have a couple of them and no problems so far ! I'm still using older clearomisers (Aerotank mini and Protank 3 mini) which work OK for me at the moment.

Hope this helps and good luck.

ETA : Your links probably don't work as I think you need 5 posts before you can post links but I Googled them to see what they were.

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Welcome diddyjames.

E-Lites are the biggest rip-off e-cig in the UK. They are ancient technology, massively over-priced and total rubbish. The people that started it sold it to Japan Tobacco and made a few million quid, as they knew the potential in the product was running out. Most shops can't even sell them these days. It is SO bad, I cannot begin to tell you.

I spent £800 on products like that and didn't even stop smoking.

I hope you come back! :)

Reactions: Jwaterski

Zeggae

Jun 7, 2014
New Hampshire
the sheer volume of vaping products out there can be very confusing for new vapers.
My advice... get a good starter kit for about $30 ( Kanger, Innokin, Aspire) You'll get 2 batteries and a couple of tanks and a charging cable. All you need ( with the exception of E-Juice ) to get you started. If, after a month or even 2 weeks you find you want/need something more powerful, you've only invested the cash equivalent of about 4-5 packs of smokes! You can give your old stuff to someone else who wants to give vaping a try
Good luck! (and KEEP trying!)
;o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread