I'm not a robot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy Book

Nov 29, 2016
Howdy folks. Two month noob here. I have a KangerTeck cupti. I haven't had a cigarette in two months. A friend of mine let me hit his vape and then I was spoiled and vowed to never have a bad tasting cigarette (and they're all gross tasting compared vape) in my mouth ever again. I still have much to learn, so I'll be lurking around for a little while.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Howdy folks. Two month noob here. I have a KangerTeck CUPTI. I haven't had a cigarette in two months. A friend of mine let me hit his vape and then I was spoiled and vowed to never have a bad tasting cigarette (and they're all gross tasting compared vape) in my mouth ever again. I still have much to learn, so I'll be lurking around for a little while.

Hi @Judy Book and welcome to ECF!! WOOT! GREAT news. Congratulations. You are one of the lucky ones. I was like you, once I tasted my first vape (probably was a fruit or chocolate), I was DONE with those nasty devil smokes. NEVER liked the taste of a cig, I was always just in it for the nicotine. THAT made it SO easy to vape.

PLEASE ask any questions you might ever need answered to help you succeed. Most people here will be delighted to help you on your journey, and help make it more fun and more effective.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome and Congratulations! I never had an intention to quit, in fact I was in the smoke shop to get another pack.. The line was long, so I just kilt some time looking at some of the various vaping stuff they had there. I ended up buying an eGo starter kit, and 2 vaping and non-smoking years have gone by..

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Howdy folks. Two month noob here. I have a KangerTeck CUPTI. I haven't had a cigarette in two months. A friend of mine let me hit his vape and then I was spoiled and vowed to never have a bad tasting cigarette (and they're all gross tasting compared vape) in my mouth ever again. I still have much to learn, so I'll be lurking around for a little while.

Welcome Non-Silicon Based Unit.

Your Reasoning Algorithm is Logical.

Reactions: Mowgli

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 24, 2014
    Sunnyvale,CA,USA
    Welcome and glad you joined. I tried my last smoke years ago and it felt like I was inhaling an ash trey. I hear you.
    Might like to read:
    Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
    http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
    One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
    Beginner – Guide To Vaping
    May 2016 / Smoking Vapor
    http://onvaping.com/guide/beginners...cig-battery-basics-cig-a-likes-egos-and-mods/
    (10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
    (1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum
    (4) Good Starter Setups for a Beginning Vapor | E-Cigarette Forum

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2014
    recaptcha_oldapi.jpg
    204348798_step01.png

Welcome to ECF.

Reactions: CupcakeKitten
    Status