Status
Not open for further replies.

Peg0325

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
Western PA
like wise - buying to much stuff
only i hate HATE tobacco flavors.
i didn;t mind analogues when i smoked them, although mainly smoked menthol analogues. but i hate all the e cig tobacco flavors.

anyone else only smoke mint/menthol/chocolate.. everything but tobacco flavor?

So far, I only like chocolate mint, Doublemint, and the coffee flavors.

I've tried a ton of the other flavors. They make me choke and cough. Banana and Cinamon totally ruined my atty's. I don't believe the taste will ever leave.

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
anyone else only smoke mint/menthol/chocolate.. everything but tobacco flavor?
Pretty much. I haven't had anything tobacco outside of the pre-filled carts that came with my first e-cig.

I'm finding the only way to STOP ordering so much liquid is unfortunately pull myself away from the forum for a few days...
This definitely helps lol! Every time I'm on here, I go straight to this forum or the e-liquid review forum and find something else that sounds interesting.

You do slow down once you find a vendor/flavor that you really like though. Happened that way for me anyway! The search for the "holy grail" (daily vape) of flavors is what costs you I've found.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
So far, I only like chocolate mint, Doublemint, and the coffee flavors.

I've tried a ton of the other flavors. They make me choke and cough. Banana and Cinamon totally ruined my atty's. I don't believe the taste will ever leave.

Soak your atty in creat pro for a few hours, wash it out, let it dry, reprime it. Good as new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread