I'm set.. Except for my ADV.. Depressed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Just received Monkey Buns and Monkey Beach in the mail and tested them. Their born on date says Oct 2013 so I'm assuming they need to steep a bit, however they are both great out of the box. They also threw in a sample bottle of Chimpan-Tea which is supposed to be a green tea flavor, have not tried it yet.

Monkey Beach tastes like some sort of smoothie. It's awesome!

Has anyone used monkey buns? Does it ruin plastic tanks? I have it in a T3 and I'm a little worried cause it's very cinnamon-y.

Last edited:

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
I agree Ahulsion!

I would suggest Ahlusion for the fruit and definitely the tobaccos. Before you think of ordering take a read on the thread for Ahlusion and read some of the reviews and comments by people who posted there.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/446286-ahlusion-e-juice-88.html

There are many places to buy juice. The key is to find something that is going to be right for you. It tends to be trial and error. I can recommend their fruit creams and their Caramel Pear Black Tea. These I use and reorder. I have not tried their tobaccos.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
The concept of an ADV still alludes me. I see people discuss it all the time but I don't think it's for me personally. I've also found that if I vape 1 flavor for too long it begins to lose its flavor. I have tons of flavors that I like and atleast 3-4 with me when I'm out of the house for any extended amount of time. I like being able to change up. I don't know how long you smoked but I smoked the same brand for 15 years. I'm happy to be able to switch up whenever I'd like to. Don't stress yourself...finding flavors you like is difficult enough. Happy vaping my friend:D

duby1622

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
United States
To me, an ADV is something i COULD vape all day, not something i actually vape all day. I have several flavors i consider an ADV.

Boba's Bounty-AVE
Gorilla Juice (mixed with a little banana milkshake from Zeus Juice)- AVE
MellowMax-BeeLiquid
Crackberry- HHV
Caramel Apple Tobacco- HHV (would HIGHLY recommend this one since you even mentioned apple tobacco in your OP)
Creme Brulee- Nicoticket
M4+Pluid (mixed 4:1)- both by Mad Murdock

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I haven't tried a lot of things yet, but one thing I reordered is Peach Thymbra and Coconut from Highbrow
Highbrow Vapor Peach Thymbra

Not too sweet and they make the peach Thymbra from real peaches "Crisp, clean, juicy and savory best describes our natural peach flavor. True peach flavor is often difficult to find in the E liquid world. Often times you get a juice that is too sweet or almost artificial in its aroma and flavor. Our philosophy is simply to use reduction from fresh peaches."
I recommend ordering with higher VG content and adding the option of extra flavor if you want.

I just got some Alice in Vapeland and am still exploring them and letting them steep, but so far they are great and not artificial tasting at all.

My suggestions honestly don't vary much I like a lot of different ones but use mostly the same vendors...YMMV...And use quite a few of the same. :)

Here's where I order from:

Fruit: (And fruit and cream)

Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Nicoticket
Ahlusion
Alice in Vapeland (I like extra flavor with mine)

Desserts:
Ahlsuion
AiV
Nicoticket (Custard's Last Stand and Creme Brûlée are to die for, even better mixed together!)

Tobacco:
Nicoticket (I didn't think I would even like tobacco and I got a bottle and feel in love, I use different liquids but I vape on that one a lot!)

I did order Heavenly Army, granted I did just get it but not sure I like it. So far, no, but I will let it hang out in the vape box and revisit it later. :)

I haven't received my order from nicoticket.com yet but their customer service is good. I look forward to trying their CLS. If I like it I will also try their brulee and mix them. I recently had some luck doing the same with a local's offerings.

But I agree, 22 is not cheap for 50ml.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

gjustin79

Coil Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
Does nicoticket use diacetyl in their creams/custards?

Really trying to stray away from those chemicals. It's the whole reason I quit smoking analogs.

I definitely plan on trying that caramel apple tobacco in the near future.

I have monkey buns, chimpan-tea, monkey cream and monkey beach in rotation right now (all VV lol. I only have 4 kanger T3s) when my MBV stuff gets here I plan on switching around.

I just can't stand the though of switching flavors. In the back of my head the previous flavor will always be there.. Yuck.. I guess I need more tanks lol

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
Does nicoticket use diacetyl in their creams/custards?

Really trying to stray away from those chemicals. It's the whole reason I quit smoking analogs.

no its diacetyl free

Heres from the crème brulee:

•USP Grade Kosher Certified Propylene Glycol (PG)
•USP Grade Kosher Certified Vegetable Glycerin (VG)
•FEMA & GRAS approved, diacetyl free, natural and artificial flavoring
•99.7% pure nicotine processed in the United States from US grown tobacco
http://www.nicoticket.com/creme-brulee/

Really really good stuff from Clark at Nicoticket....waiting on some altered state from there now....well along with more CLS and CB :)

DeepSix

Oct 21, 2013
Canada
For my ATF (all time fav) ADV, I make up a concoction:

Mountain Dew and then add some blueberry and grape. Its tangy, refreshing and to me awesome. The only thing that a downer is that you get vapers tongue if you vape heavy on it. This gives me a reason to switch to an RY4 blend for a bit ;)

I usually mix a tank at a time: 1/4 blueberry, 1/4 grape and 1/2 Mountain dew. I will give a like shake to the tank to mix the flavours. The flavours I use have all been steeped and are ready to vape.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
If you like fruit and bakery flavors, definitely check out Blueberry Muffin from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. I am not normally a fruit/dessert vaper, but I got a sample just to fill up my sampler pack, and I was BLOWN AWAY at how good this juice was. HHV also carries lots of other sweet fruit and bakery flavors, so they might be a great vendor for you. I have tried about 20 flavors from them, and all of them have been at least good. Most are ADV worthy. Since you seem to like banana flavors, check out Vapin' Chimp, which is a banana tobacco. The banana is very authentic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread