Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Although I have been a full-blown Reonaut for five years, and I've had at least one of every REO ever made, I've settled on my perfect PV and these days I am totally, completely happy with every single facet of vaping. My perfect setup is a 2015 Woodvil, Chalice III, 28 gauge .9-1.0 ohm coil, rayon wick, the new, soft bottle and DIY blue raspberry juice. I don't think there's one single thing that I'm missing or that I would change. I'm not even sure I'm going to get a P-67 since I can't imagine ever wanting to use anything but what I'm using.

It's very liberating to know that all day every day I am going to have the perfect vape every time.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Nice post gal pal, and happy to hear you have found your perfect place. You've taken KISS vaping to the top level, and I envy that.

Only thing etched in stone around here is Reos. Which Reos on the top shelf for extended time periods has changed a few times. For some time now it's mostly been the Mini 1.0's, Mini 2.1's and Woodvil 14500's, with the least used the OG Mini, OG VVG and 18650 Woodvil's. The 2.5ml capacity bottles and baby batts are a PITA to constantly refill/recharge since my LDLH's empty them both in short order. But to me right now these Reo/atty combos are worth the bother.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Although I have been a full-blown Reonaut for five years, and I've had at least one of every REO ever made, I've settled on my perfect PV and these days I am totally, completely happy with every single facet of vaping. My perfect setup is a 2015 Woodvil, Chalice III, 28 gauge .9-1.0 ohm coil, rayon wick, the new, soft bottle and DIY blue raspberry juice. I don't think there's one single thing that I'm missing or that I would change. I'm not even sure I'm going to get a P-67 since I can't imagine ever wanting to use anything but what I'm using.

It's very liberating to know that all day every day I am going to have the perfect vape every time.

That is great to hear Jan!

I have to say I am more than happy with my vaping also!

The REO's and a RM2 work so well for me. My coils made with 28 gauge Kanthal run at .9-1.0 also. It doesn't matter which style of REO, they all work well for me. But I must say that running my Wood REO's at home give me an added amount of pleasure. My DIY juices always vary slightly. But I like that and really don't get a juice I don't enjoy.

Robert E. O'Neil and the REO's are the only way to vape in my book!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
That is great to hear Jan!

I have to say I am more than happy with my vaping also!

The REO's and a RM2 work so well for me. My coils made with 28 gauge Kanthal run at .9-1.0 also. It doesn't matter which style of REO, they all work well for me. But I must say that running my Wood REO's at home give me an added amount of pleasure. My DIY juices always vary slightly. But I like that and really don't get a juice I don't enjoy.

Robert E. O'Neil and the REO's are the only way to vape in my book!
Exactly.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I hear that but I feel the need to support whatever new stuff reosmods come out with.. so the P67 will be ordered!

Besides.. living in Michigan with winter.. I would not want to go outside with my woodvils.

I don't spend much on vaping since settling on reos besides more reos... there's always room for more reos! Haha

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
This is great to hear! I still rock my Reo with Odin. Granted I'm at 0.3 ohms :p DIY blueberry sounds good, so many companies get blueberry wrong it seems. However, the feeling of having a device that is essentially fail proof except for user error usually is relieving. Locally more and more people are taking notice in a squonker and asking a lot of questions about it. A dude at the vape shop even wanted to vape it to see how it was. Who knows, maybe he will order one. Although he has a custom Pulse width modulation mod with lipo battery, a squonker would be quite a change for him.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
Is it with a 2015 Woodvil, Rob?
I have the zen going on with a woodvil a grand or my p 67 . I am not one for change I dialed my vaping in along time ago . My goal was to replicate smoking and I did that in spades . A simple 1.1 ohm coil on a rm2 I make it the same way every time and I will never need more to be happy .

If I could just do that with music equipment I would be winning

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I use the RM2 at 1.1 to 1.3 Ohm (depending on the care with which I wrap) using 28 gauge and a rayon wick. I have ordered two more RM2's for a total of four and multiple spare parts for both the Reo and the RM2. I already have a second Grand, it sits and waits for me to utterly hoople the first. These are two great products. I am thankful that I found REO and also that I found this group, you all have been so helpful.
I have several other atomizers but, after a bit, I come back to the RM2 because it is just so simple to build and adjust.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
The Reos is perfect. Durable, Easy to use, and can be used many different ways. My go-to are my Grands / RM2's, but the newer Woodvils open up so many doors - dual coils, higher voltages, etc. Nothing 'old tech' about the Reos.
Now as far as ADV, never happen. My taste buds are so fried from 40+ years of tobacco that I change flavors every other vape or I loose the taste for it.

Last edited:

Cliven

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
UT
I have to agree with Jan all the way. I have tried several 'high end' mods, cheaper mods, all the above and I've just come to realize that I simply can't beat what I get with a REO and RM2. Simple. Dependable and consistent. I'm selling my last 'other' mod and getting another grand then a P67 or two when available.

I've moved from place to place but REOville is truly home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread