Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I got my first Mini 2.1 and RM2 two plus years ago. Dialed in the best flavor with 28 ga (1.3ish) with cotton. ( Switched to cello in the last year). My favorite flavor after all these years is my banner. At that time, tube mods were cool, so when out and about I sported authentic tubes while the best possible flavor machine stayed at home...
About a year ago I came to my senses and moved full-time to Reoville. A couple Grands, 2014 18490 Woodville and small attys (RM2, RM3 single, IGO S all with slightly larger holes) are my forever happy place. I've tinkered with larger attys but couldn't find the happy flavor place that I must have! My search for new shiny (outside of Reos) has been over for a long, long time.

Thank you Rob and Reoville. I'm grateful for you everyday.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
vaping has cost me well over four times the money that the cigs/pipe tobacco would have cost for the same time period. That mostly because of all the excess I gear bought. Still have 99% of the mostly high end gear, some of it still unused..... but I have only used the Reos since soon after I bought the first four in late Aug 2014. I took the bait, hook, line and sinker and haven't looked back. They just get it done for me so easily without all the fiddling, maintenance and hassles of the other gear.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Vaping has cost me well over four times the money that the cigs/pipe tobacco would have cost for the same time period. That mostly because of all the excess I gear bought. Still have 99% of the mostly high end gear, some of it still unused..... but I have only used the Reos since soon after I bought the first four in late Aug 2014. I took the bait, hook, line and sinker and haven't looked back. They just get it done for me so easily without all the fiddling, maintenance and hassles of the other gear.

I'm in exactly the same boat. I have a bookshelf full of authentic tube mods, genisis RBAs, conventional RDAs, etc. Heck, I even have 5 Version 2 Provaris, that I haven't used in a couple years. I'm too much of a pack rat to get rid of anything. I have a box of stuff in my closet that belongs in a vape museum: CE2s, V2 cig alike batteries, 808 cartomizers, a couple homemade 14500 box mods.
When I got my first Reo Grand, about 1 1/2 years ago, that's when I jumped off the collector bus, other than additional Reos and atomizers. I've even recently gotten away from needing to have the latest and greatest atomizer. The Grands, Woodvils, and the 3 or 4 types of atomizers I use get the job done for me.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I'm in exactly the same boat. I have a bookshelf full of authentic tube mods, genisis RBAs, conventional RDAs, etc. Heck, I even have 5 Version 2 Provaris, that I haven't used in a couple years. I'm too much of a pack rat to get rid of anything. I have a box of stuff in my closet that belongs in a vape museum: CE2s, V2 cig alike batteries, 808 cartomizers, a couple homemade 14500 box mods.
When I got my first Reo Grand, about 1 1/2 years ago, that's when I jumped off the collector bus, other than additional Reos and atomizers. I've even recently gotten away from needing to have the latest and greatest atomizer. The Grands, Woodvils, and the 3 or 4 types of atomizers I use get the job done for me.

After the early days vaping with other gear (mech & VV/VW, endless toppers), I did the ProVari thing from Oct 2013 for a few months until I learned the truth. Only have 5 of them (all 2.5's), spares, other accessories and a bunch of Euro toppers and custom toppers made just for them. 3 of them are unicorns, including a 1 of 1 prototype and 1 of 3 Special Edition that are still new. They, their toppers and everything else for them went in The Box in Apr 2014. They were followed by 11 GP PAPS with lots of GP and other Euro hybrid toppers for all of them, tons of spares/supplies that were all bought within 3 months. Also have their Titanium unicorn with all its accessories still unused. Very few were made, have the lowest serial number offered publicly and it's the most expensive mod I've ever bought. Reos put all of the GP gear in The Box too. I'm not a pack rat, I just hate the mechanics of selling anything on-line anymore after doing it for a couple of decades (I stopped selling long before I started buying vape gear).

Hafaza

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2015
WA State, USA
I really think these type of threads are great. It is important to reaffirm our relationships and beliefs. I have been in ReoVille for almost a year now, and without this mod I know for a fact that I would be one year closer to death from smoking instead of one more year closer to dancing at my daughter's wedding. I will take that trade in a heartbeat and never, ever, regret the money I shipped out to Rob. He, and you the community, get only my grateful thanks....

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I gotta say that I am still learning to "squonk" well. Currently, my Reo stays at home on my desk. I had some juice squirting out the air hole and spitting. But, I think we are developing a relationship.

Temporarily, I got a matching 2" tall DT so the spitting isn't an issue. Just learning to find a balance with the squonking.

Un5tab1e

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2013
United States
I have the zen going on with a woodvil a grand or my p 67 . I am not one for change I dialed my vaping in along time ago . My goal was to replicate smoking and I did that in spades . A simple 1.1 ohm coil on a rm2 I make it the same way every time and I will never need more to be happy .

If I could just do that with music equipment I would be winning
What flavors do you vape Rob? Just a curious hillbilly

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread