I'm stumped...Herakles on Sigelei

Status
Not open for further replies.

MechWarrior

Nov 22, 2014
Good evening all! I recently got a Herakles subohm tank and even though it sucks through juice, it's been the best tasting tank so far between Kanger and...well, the Herakles. Anyway, I have a Sigelei 100W+ and I'm running it at almost 50W (48-49) and have 3mg nicotine juice that's a 60/40 VG/PG mix. I have been using the Herakles for three weeks and changed the atomizer coil twice. Before I changed it the second time, I cleaned it out with water as I do all tanks and was careful to let everything dry for a few hours. While I waited, I used my Kanger subohm mini...low and behold, like EVERY Kanger does, it leaked everywhere. It seeped into my 510 connection as well. I cleaned it all out but when I put my Herakles back together and back on the Sigelei, it read CHECK ATOMIZER. I tried everything to get it to work and nothing...I tried the other RDAs I had and they worked after I took the Sigelei apart and cleaned it's 510 really well. But the Herakles didn't work still. So I fiddled with it back and forth, spinning it off and on, and then I found a sweet spot and it worked. Then I went to fill it up again...now I can't get it to work. My Tobh works fine but nothing on the Herakles. I changed out atomizers again and cleaned everything, again. Nothing is loose and I even juiced up the coil and just tried to quick fire the bottom with it on (without the tank and juice) to see if it worked. Nothing. CHECK ATOMIZER. Is there anyone familiar with this tank who can help? The 510 touches the Herakles bottom and sometimes there's liquid between the coil and copper part inside the bottom piece of the tank setup but there's no way to avoid this I don't think. Even a dry coil and a dry bottom don't fire. I'm stumped. Please help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread