ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Lol.
Name your vape baby "cirrus"......
(Ya Know? Cloud? )

No! That was funny.
Funny I says!

You got the little dripper ask swaddled up with wick then?
(See? I'm a ###### gold mine of wit and comedy. )
(I really am. I'm laughing. )
(I'm not..... I'm dead on the inside. :pervy:)

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
I wonder what the gestation time is for emotion? 2 days, 3 weeks, a couple of months??? ;)

The vaper is a strange creature, somehow their gestation times are not on a set schedule like many other species. But rather tied to the time from ordering vape gear until postal delivery. I am theorizing that the sound of a post office truck somehow induces the delivery of the emotion. :D

lanye

Aug 13, 2015
USA, Midwest
Ahhhh... so this is why I'm just hearing crickets everywhere else.... y'all ran off and hid in another section of the forum!

Happy to hear that ya got some good vapemail, Lanye! Sounds like you're all set for samplin' them new juices! :D

Yesssss. I got the Tugboat built out and running with the slammed cap. 0.46 ohms on my first build. Beats the Mutation 4 and Freakshow mini by a mile for flavor and vapor quality. Nice dense clouds. They aren't even in the same league.

theddead

running with scissors since 1970
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Yesssss. I got the Tugboat built out and running with the slammed cap. 0.46 ohms on my first build. Beats the Mutation 4 and Freakshow mini by a mile for flavor and vapor quality. Nice dense clouds. They aren't even in the same league.
Really?
Hmmmmmmmmmm......... must try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread