[IMHO]Best looking hybrid out of these three?_(pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiPaDo

Oct 28, 2013
swfl
One is a Zen + Gus mod(just looks like a hybrid), the other is a Noble 1(black), and the other a Macaveli 350(red)

Performance wise the Macaveli is the best, with its option to run dual wicks.

sy9y9ete.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Just ordered mine yesterday with the 18500 and Kick ring!

I'm going to have to wait on the daedalus 510 adapter. The cheapest I found it for was $85. Are you planning on buying it?

No. I like the hybrid setup as it is. I should have the tubes sometime late next week though. I really want to be able to use at least an 18500 with it. Vaping a 1Ω coil right now and battery life isn't the greatest... I would rather only carry 1 battery with me through the day instead or 2 or 3... The only reason I got the kick ring was in hopes with all the tubes together, to use it in 18650 mode possibly.

MiPaDo

Oct 28, 2013
swfl
I love the noble 1, once its setup. Its size is perfect, and seems to dissipate heat better than the Mac. The problem with the noble is the positive post, its something you would expect from a clone of a clone of a clone. The spring and but combo, well... Sucks. But once you have the setup it vapes well. Hits hard and the wick hole/air hole works great.

The Mac350 is the opposite. The binding post is top notch, and you can run single, dual, or U. Granted I don't have a plug so I've never run it single, but it can product a lot of vape.

Say my Helios Atty is a100/100 in terms of cape production. The Mac is an 85, and the noble is a 50.

The noble just is perfect when. It comes to balance of vaping experience.

The Mac has Huge dual wick holes, and seems to be an absolute hog when it comes to juice .

But the Zen/Gus Hybrid(I know its not a true hybrid,, but you would think it is when connected) is great. I just wish the Zen had a bigger wick hole, or at least more customization options.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Zuko

Oct 24, 2013
Tacoma, WA
No. I like the hybrid setup as it is. I should have the tubes sometime late next week though. I really want to be able to use at least an 18500 with it. Vaping a 1Ω coil right now and battery life isn't the greatest... I would rather only carry 1 battery with me through the day instead or 2 or 3... The only reason I got the kick ring was in hopes with all the tubes together, to use it in 18650 mode possibly.

I've read somewhere (I think a thread in this forum) that the 18500 + Kick will in fact = 18650. Though I have never seen a pic of the Ikarus in 650 mod. It's kind of strange how there isn't much out there about this hybrid. I usually sit through countless reviews and threads before I buy a mod but there's really nothing out there. I decided to pull the trigger on impulse. Plus I'm portuguese and really wanted a mod from portugal. All 999 Caravelas are gone so I thought this would be the next best thing.

EDIT: Just found one.
b5582085-ee4c-4dfe-b3b3-478eb78e5e60_zps94945318.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread