Important news - Janty & the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik_Janty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
Denmark
When will X be released? Can you show us some pictures of Y? The short answer to both: No! And here is why!

Unfortunately Janty is being heavily copied on all fronts and a lot of people are being lured into purchases of illegal cheap copies.

False statements on reseller’s websites are making customers believe they are buying a real eGo model for example, false statements on forums by trolls are purposely creating confusion and distraction about our inventions and designs.

We are being monitored by copy cats and every word we print, every statement we make about our developments will be used against us. We have no choice but protect our business and not make any, or only limited statements about upcoming models, inventions or designs until these are ready for sale in our shops around the world.

Anything we will launch in the future will be launched simultaneously on all our Janty shops and our affiliates/resellers and distributors and the announcement will be made simultaneously by Janty and its partners on the same day. This to prevent others from following our developments, and also to give us the necessary time to patent any new invention, any new design or technical improvement before we hand out information.

We are sad that it has come this far, we’ve always been closely in touch with the community, but in order to protect YOU and ourselves we have decided to not reveal any more details about what we are working on right now and what we are planning to launch.

The only information we can share at this point is that we are hard at work, trying to get launch something – hopefully – latest January/February 2011, that will change the way you vape!

Also, we would like to take this opportunity to help make you realize that the reason we have so many projects delayed at the moment, is due to the above: We apologize, but it has become necessary for us to slow down, focus and re-invent ourselves, in order to continue bringing you the worlds finest e-cigarettes.

What we can promise you is that JANTY is here to stay, and to lead the industry as we have always done. Stay tuned, amazing stuff is in the Janty pipeline!

Your Janty Team

Last edited:

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
1. Makes sense

2. I don't blame/fault you one bit. Sucks to put in all the effort only to have someone else come in and rip off all your hard work.

3. I hope you are able to find a balance where you can receive/promote customer input and ideas while still protecting your work.

4. Thanks again, Mik for communicating so well with your customers. It's obvious that you enjoy what you do and have a passion for the product and community as much as any of us. I'm looking forward to what you and others at Janty have and are creating.

5. I'm going to miss all the testing/advance look YouTube vids. :blush:

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Everyone knows that this is all Ethan"s fault.
goneinsanegif.gif

kerswills

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2010
Shinglehouse, Pa
Mik,
I understand everything you have said..
I will never ask again as I will honor your (Janty's) request for info..
I'll wait like the good lil boy my mom raised..
Peace.

We so love you Stubear! I have purchased may things based on your reviews and opinions. Yet again you post a classic response. BTW, I love my Ego and my XL.

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
Been thinking about this the last couple days.

As I said before, I understand the desire/need to protect what you have worked to create. However, my concerns are that:
1)This means the prices might be unecessarily high... with little competition there might be little incentive to make products as affordable as they could be.
2) Innovation may decrease. One of the GOOD things that have come from the ego copies is a great deal of innovation. I might be wrong, but it was a copy cat that first came out with the "rubberized" finish that is now used on the Ego. A great improvement imo.

I guess what I'm saying is, if you guys are going to corner some portion of the e-pipe market, make sure you knock it out of the park and make something that is as affordable as it is functional. AND, since you might not have competitors pushing you to improve, make sure you continue to listen to us and respond as quickly as you would to a competitor.

Just thought I'd throw those concerns out there for whatever they may (or may not) be worth.
:blush:

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
I might be wrong, but it was a copy cat that first came out with the "rubberized" finish that is now used on the Ego

Absolutely WRONG indeed.
FACT1 - The "eGo" is our name, our invention, our development (derived from the baby J) our technology, our original design
FACT2 - Janty came out first with the eGo, simply search for the first ever eGo review here on ECF
FACT3 - We are also the original designers of the rubberized version of the eGo batteries
FACT4 - We developed and designed the eGo switch protectors
FACT5 - The switch protectors where launched in conjunction with the eGo designer case, also our design.
FACT5 - We developed the 420 Ma superfast USB charger cable
FACT6 - We developed and designed the eGo USB battery
FACT7 - We developed and designed the 900 Mah battery

We are in close contact with our customers and we carefully listen to the community feedback, wishes or critics. We come up with solutions and new inventions. That's what we do, that's who we are and that's what we will keep doing :)

Jason_in_nc

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
It's a secret!
Thanks for the response Ludo,

I actually feel better now since it looks like all the things that I thought were great innovations for the ego and ego rip-off models STILL came from you guys. That's actually really great to know.

As I'm sure you're aware, it's not uncommon for a company to lose the desire to innovate once they have the market largely cornered on a particular product. I'm glad to hear that is NOT the plan for Janty.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and for alleviating my concerns.

Absolutely WRONG indeed.
FACT1 - The "eGo" is our name, our invention, our development (derived from the baby J) our technology, our original design
FACT2 - Janty came out first with the eGo, simply search for the first ever eGo review here on ECF
FACT3 - We are also the original designers of the rubberized version of the eGo batteries
FACT4 - We developed and designed the eGo switch protectors
FACT5 - The switch protectors where launched in conjunction with the eGo designer case, also our design.
FACT5 - We developed the 420 Ma superfast USB charger cable
FACT6 - We developed and designed the eGo USB battery
FACT7 - We developed and designed the 900 Mah battery

We are in close contact with our customers and we carefully listen to the community feedback, wishes or critics. We come up with solutions and new inventions. That's what we do, that's who we are and that's what we will keep doing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread