• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Importing Juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
Hi Razak When I bought online from this site Dekang

I remember was 36mg nicotine and I diluted down to 18mg that time I vape at.1 litre or 1 kg last me 4 years of vaping from 2ml per day to now 3 ml(my set up is a simple ego & cartomizer,low consumption of e-liquid).Anyway I no longer use nicotine in my vape and I purchased all the VG & PG from bakery supplier to DIY all my e-liquids(usually I will have 10+ flavors of 10 ml each when I DIY new batch).Soon I want to use Subox mini,it vape like a steam locomotive and presume my consumption of e-liquids will rise many folds.
There were cases of members here having problem with custom with e-liquids and amount of kits and accessories allow by custom.I was very lucky to have bought in litre of e-liquids and 6 sets of starter kits without having to pay any duty but while I was with custom(I had to go to custom when my parcel was withheld,twice).The officer I asked explained to me I was allowed up to RM400 value of imported good of e-cigarette be4 it is subjected to tax.E-cigarette,e-liquids and accessories is a legal product to import in to Malaysia.I feel so sorry for our neighbour Singaporean as it is illegal to import in.So get yr purchased invoice ready if U have to go to custom to pick up e-cigarette/e-liquids.
Since then I dont know if any changes on duty with goods since GST now we have to pay.I will soon purchase my Subox mini(presently out-of-stock) online and hopefully no problem getting thro custom

Good luck with yr e-liquids & belated wishing U Selamat Hari Raya

Reactions: Sansserif
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread