Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
Thank you all so much for all your warm wishes and nice thoughts..... (Funny Mr K.... :) - I'll be sure to send you my gear if that ever happens.... but it may be a long wait... I plan on living forever - lol).

Just so you guys know.... I received a fantastic gift exactly on my Birthday and it absolutely blew my mind.

I'll post some pictures this coming week.... All I'm going to say right now is that I'm official now. I'm now officially a GG Family member.

I do have to send a huge thank you out to Bruce of COV for making my Birthday a little more special this year.

Going to see the new Three Stooges Flick this evening. It should be a Blast - I love the Stooges.....

Should be back on the boards Sunday evening......

All the Best...

You guys really Rock !!!! \m/ \m/

Thank you !

Peace-

Last edited:

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
happy birthday my good friend sonic. I was not able to post sooner because I was out of town. Be always well buddy:):)

Thank you kind sir for your gracious wishes.

PS: I'm officially an authentic GG owner now. I received my very first GG piece, SS GGTS on the afternoon of my Birthday.

It's one thing to appreciate works of art from a distance or a picture or a video, but first hand up close, in my hand..... I must say Imeo you are one fantastic designer and developer of the GG line.

This piece is better than I imagined it would be.

I thank you kind sir :)

SuperSonic

Peace-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread