In Need of a Merchant Account!! DON'T FALL VICTIM TO THE SCAMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
START THE NEW YEAR OF RIGHT WITH THE RIGHT PROCESSOR!!!!
CHECK OUT OUR TESTIMONIALS BELOW AND OUR OTHER POST AND SEE WHAT OTHER VAPORS SAY ABOUT IPROCESSING!!! THE PROOF IS IN THE reviews!!!!

iProcessing is the largest credit card processor for the electronic cigarette, e-juice, mods, hookah, e-hookah, and accessories industry. You may have seen our post on the Electronic Cigarette Forum click here to read the wonderful things other merchants have to say and the reviews we have from industry leaders. iProcessing has been processing for the e-cig industry for the last 4 years; we process for such industry giants as V2cigs, Blu, Johnson Creek, NJOY, and Gourmet Vapor. There is no need that you should pay high fees and rates!!!! Please contact us today for a free quote or to get started. Check out our reviews on the NEXT post. iProcessing has the best reputation in the business. WE STRIVE TO BE THE LEADER!!!!

* iProcessing NEVER charges a reserve!!
* Rates are the lowest in the industry!!
* I will beat any rate you are currently paying!!
* NO MONTHLY or ANNUAL FEES!!

Testimonials

"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“I contacted iProcessing at 9:45pm on a Wednesday night. By 9:55pm I had a credit card processing application in my email box with detailed instructions and a follow up phone call from iProcessing by 10:00pm. By 9:00am on Friday morning we were accepting credit card payments through iProcessing. I'm still stunned iProcessing had us through the application process, approved and implemented flawlessly with our back end systems in less than 48 hours. This was nothing short of a miracle. That was a year ago and we've never considered going with a different processor. The team at iProcessing are phenomenal. From the folks who answer the phones, all the way up to the implementation team and fraud team. If you need a credit card processor, you'd be crazy not to give iProcessing a call.” –Heidi Braun Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

Johnathan Masterson
National Account Executive

Toll Free 1-877-536-4936
Fax 888-372-9780
Cell 707-498-7680

Malik Brands

Dec 19, 2013
Land Of The Free
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: This forum is for providing services to suppliers only. Unregistered supplier business discussions a

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Happy New Year!!!! It is 2014 and with the New Year you should have lower rates!! iProcessing is the leader in credit card processing for the ecig, ejuice, mods, and accessories industry. We have specialized in the industry for over five years and have an impeccable reputation. iProcessing never has reserves and our rates are the LOWEST in the industry. Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. The easiest way to save money is in your processing!!!

NO RESERVES EVER!!
NO MONTHLY CAPES!!
INTEGRATES WITH ALL SHOPPING CARTS AND POS SYSTEMS
RATES AS LOW AS 1.49%
Specialize in Brick and Mortar & Ecommerce​

Testimonials
"I couldn't recommend iProcessing more. They took the headaches away and made everything very easy for me. And the customer service is top notch." –John Oszajca Njoy Cigarettes

“My experience with Iprocessing has been nothing less than excellent. They offer intelligent and attentive assistance from the application process all the way through setup. I refer others to them whenever possible” –Vicky Lindsay Cignot E-Cigs

“Johnathan at iProccessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank You Johnathan!!” –Surevapes​
[/CENTER]

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
WE WILL BEAT ANY OTHER COMPETITORS RATES! DON’T GET SCAMMED BY OTHERS! LOOK AT OUR REVIEWS AND OUR ECF REPUTATION!

We have specialized in the industry for over five years and have an impeccable reputation. iProcessing never has reserves and our rates are the LOWEST in the industry. We process for industry leaders such as NJOY, BLU, JOHNSON CREEK, V2CIGS, and CIGNOT!! iProcessing also has no contracts (when people are happy they don’t leave). Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. The easiest way to save money is in your processing!!! Competitors

NO RESERVES EVER!!
NO MONTHLY CAPES!!
RATES AS LOW AS 1.49%
NO CONTRACT MONTH TO MONTH TERMS
SPECIALIZE IN BRICK AND MORTAR AND ECOMMERCE
STARTUPS WELCOME NO PROCESSING HISTORY WELCOME!
SMARTPHONE, POS, VIRTUAL TERMINAL, ECOMMERCE INTEGRATION

Testimonials

“Johnathan at iProccessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank You Johnathan!!” –Surevapes

krewblink

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
California
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: This forum is for providing services to suppliers only. Unregistered supplier business discussions a

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE AT VCCT AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!

WE WILL BEAT ANY OTHER COMPETITORS RATES! DON’T GET SCAMMED BY OTHERS! LOOK AT OUR REVIEWS AND OUR ECF REPUTATION!

We have specialized in the industry for over five years and have an impeccable reputation. iProcessing never has reserves and our rates are the LOWEST in the industry. We process for industry leaders such as NJOY, BLU, JOHNSON CREEK, V2CIGS, and CIGNOT!! iProcessing also has no contracts (when people are happy they don’t leave). Please contact us today for a free no obligation quote. The easiest way to save money is in your processing!!! Competitors

NO RESERVES EVER!!
NO MONTHLY CAPES!!
RATES AS LOW AS 1.49%
NO CONTRACT MONTH TO MONTH TERMS
SPECIALIZE IN BRICK AND MORTAR AND ECOMMERCE
STARTUPS WELCOME NO PROCESSING HISTORY WELCOME!
SMARTPHONE, POS, VIRTUAL TERMINAL, ECOMMERCE INTEGRATION​

Testimonials

“Johnathan at iProccessing, is a life saver! He was the Only company to not require a rolling reserve from us (most wanted 20-30%) not to mention other astronomical fees. Everything with him was honest and straightforward, and most of all FAST. He had us up and running in no time. We can’t stress enough how pleased we are with him and iProcessing. Anyone that doesn’t attempt to work with him is committing financial suicide. Thank You Johnathan!!” –Surevapes​

michealprater

Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
IL
  • Deleted by retired1

needa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
hendersonville, tn
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
NOT at all and I would never think it ignorant. First and foremost Paypal hasn't and doesn't allow the sale of ecigs, ejuice, or any type of related product and hasn't for over 3 years. Some still get through the cracks but you will be closed down faster than you can open up. The reason to have a merchant account especially one that you find through ECF is because we specialize in this industry (there are only about 4 banks in the US that take ecigs and related products). If you are just starting out you should be finding a bank first. Let me know if you have any questions or feel free to private me. thanks,

needa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
hendersonville, tn
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

bogs8812

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Cali
Hi Processor Help, my aunt wants to open up an online and possibly a brick and mortar shop in California but she's clueless on basically everything she needs to do to start it. Things like what type of business to register(should she register it as an ecig business or just a normal online trading type of business where she can re-sell anything?), what bank to use, payment gateway, merchant account, etc.

Please help. Thanks.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes please have contact me direct at johnathan@iprocessing.com or call direct 877-536-4936
Hi Processor Help, my aunt wants to open up an online and possibly a brick and mortar shop in California but she's clueless on basically everything she needs to do to start it. Things like what type of business to register(should she register it as an ecig business or just a normal online trading type of business where she can re-sell anything?), what bank to use, payment gateway, merchant account, etc.

Please help. Thanks.

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
DON'T GET SCAMMED BY THESE OTHER GUYS OFFERING TO SET YOU UP WITH "HUGE SAVINGS" LOOK AT IPROCESSING AND THE NUMBER OF LIKES AND THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS. WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIs FOR FIVE YEARS AND HAVE AN IMPECCABLE REPUTATION. CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE **I GUARANTEE TO BEAT ANY COMPETITORS PRICING**

sinistergentlemen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
www.theartofvapes.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It has been awhile since I posted on the ECF. It has been a VERY VERY busy last couple of months with The Smoking Fair in Tucson, Vapor World Expo in Chicago, NATO in Vegas and now fast approaching the Vape Summit!!!! iProcessing has been the longest running and largest growing ecig, ejuice, mods, and accessories credit card processor in the industry. If ANYONE LARGE or SMALL needs credit card processing within this industry please do not hesitate to contact us!!! I PROMISE TO BEAT ANY RATE!!!!

Johnathan Masterson
877-536-4936 DIRECT
707-498-7680 CELL
888-372-9780 FAX
johnathan@iprocessing.com

Processorhelp

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT WORLD VAPOR EXPO IN MIAMI. JUST GETTING READY TO LEAVE!!!! REMEMBER BEFORE YOU SIGN A CONTRACT SPEAK WITH ME. I WILL BEAT ANYONE'S RATES!!! INTERNET OR FACE TO FACE!!!

Johnathan Masterson
877-536-4936 DIRECT
707-498-7680 CELL
888-372-9780 FAX
johnathan@iprocessing.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread