In pursuit of the Zattyoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I don't have enough gennies. I don't have enough authentic gennies. I want another nice authentic, and I've been sitting her brooding on that. I got my first authentic Kraken at The vape Store here in Cape Coma, and for just $80. They let it go that cheap because they have a bunch of nice gennies in their locked case that have just been sitting there for a couple years, and corporate is willing to make deals on them. They still have 9 Krakens just sitting there, AND, they have a few Zattyoos too. At least they did last I was there.

So as I sat here brooding I decided to go down there and haggle with them for a decent deal on a Zattyoo, because I want one and no dedicated mech & genny vaper should be without one, if she can get one at a good price anyway. I want an AC9 even more, but good luck trying to even find one. So today's mission is to sally forth and return home in triumph with my new authentic Zattyoo. It's not a sure thing, they might get uppity and want too much for it, but that's my mission and I'm about to go do it.

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Well crap. I drove over there, having forgotten it's Sunday. They were open, but there were only two kids in there covered with tats and piercings with multi-colored hair trying to out-cloud each other and listening to ugly music. Between blowing vapor rings and making tornadoes they told me there was no one there who could make a deal for me on the Zattyoo today, and to come back tomorrow. Their list price is $169, which comes to $180 with tax. I'm not paying that. I already found one online for $126. The two young cloud-chasers told me I prolly couldn't get one of theirs for less than $120. Well they can sit there for another two years then, because as far as I know I'm the only genny user in Cape Coma.

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Thanks Roxy, I might try that. This is one of the two gennies I want most, the other being the AC9, but I've about given up on that one. I checked on Reddit in their classifieds, and everything having to do with a genny was over a year old. Tried Ebay too, nothing but Kraken clones on there. Good authentic gennies are getting really hard to find.

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Okay, I found a guy on Reddit who has a Zattyoo he tried to trade for something else over a year ago, and got no takers. I wrote him and he was amazed someone found his ad and wanted it. We are negotiating and he wants $50 for it, and will pay shipping. If it works out it's a pretty nice deal :)

Xavier_Ninnis

Sep 24, 2012
PDX
I don't have enough gennies. I don't have enough authentic gennies. I want another nice authentic, and I've been sitting her brooding on that. I got my first authentic Kraken at The vape Store here in Cape Coma, and for just $80. They let it go that cheap because they have a bunch of nice gennies in their locked case that have just been sitting there for a couple years, and corporate is willing to make deals on them. They still have 9 Krakens just sitting there, AND, they have a few Zattyoos too. At least they did last I was there.

So as I sat here brooding I decided to go down there and haggle with them for a decent deal on a Zattyoo, because I want one and no dedicated mech & genny vaper should be without one, if she can get one at a good price anyway. I want an AC9 even more, but good luck trying to even find one. So today's mission is to sally forth and return home in triumph with my new authentic Zattyoo. It's not a sure thing, they might get uppity and want too much for it, but that's my mission and I'm about to go do it.

Xavier_Ninnis

Sep 24, 2012
PDX
Here you go: Z-Atty U. I checked and they are still available, though I don't know how reasonable the prices are. Also, I've several used ZA-pros that I no longer have any use for. If you' want one of them, used as I've indicated, I'd be happy to send it along. Since they're all just gathering dust, it would be free of any charge other than the price of sending a self addressed box or padded envelope with postage affixed.

Reactions: KentA

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Well I did finally get one, and was soundly disappointed with it. I had thought it would be a great genny, but no, it's not. First I had to punch out that silly plastic insulator in the wick hole to get a wick in there that made any sense, and then found that the center post was all wrong, in just every way. Try as I might I could find no way at all to get that thing to vape decently.

I ordered a second DID and will likely order a third. Now all I use are Poldiacs topped with DID's, built with 26 kanthal over 400 mesh at .7 ohm. All the rest of my vaping gear has been made obsolete by the MMV hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread