In Search of Perfect Shorty Drip Tip (+Teflon Question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pritbeters

Verified Member
Dec 10, 2014
Hey guys.

I know there are a BUNCH of "custom/fancy" or "high end" drip tips (ex: nolli Designs); but Google sucks sometimes. I'm in search of people/their websites that offer custom orders, that won't COMPLETELY obliterate my wallet. I'm interested in shorty/stubby wide bore styles only (the shorter the better), and would prefer a hybrid stabilized/dyed burl wood OR acrylic over anything. I'm not looking for anything made of glass/SS/brass/aluminum. I should add that I'm in love with "galaxy/cosmic/space/nebula" colors. If you guys have any additional sites than the ones I'm familiar with, I'd be grateful for the input!

Also-- I'm on the hunt for a shorty/wide bore Teflon drip tip as well. Again, Google kinda sucks lol. The only legitimate ones I've seen that come anywhere near to what I'm looking for are those made by Vaponaute & VaporShark.

Thank you in advance, as always!!

product_large_Vaponaute-Driptip-15-2.jpg

Vaponaute No. 15 Teflon (via craft vapery)

IMG_8595-1024x543.jpg

IMG_8596.jpg

nolli Designs (via thvpsnb)

11062933_933868843355639_1378152765596427214_n.jpg

Hybrid Acrylic (via Vince's Tips on FB)

Last edited:

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Drip Tip Designz does awesome custom request work. I have a few tips from them.

Also Lightening Vapes has exactly what your looking for except for the price thing. They are 26 dollars a piece. They have a stubby friction fit drip tip that is about as short as you can get before stove piping it. Its available in Black or white delrin. It is also available in acrylic swirly colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread