In vaping heaven on the ranch! Great stuff arrived by the pony express today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
Howdy yall from Texas!

So excited! Veteran vaper here (over 2 years) and its been a while since I have had this much excitement with vaping. Today I got my tankomizer and tank cartridges from FSUSA, to use with my eGo batteries (eGo tank system) and it is AWESOME! I dont think I will ever go back to fillers! Thank you Dave! (and loved the email from your mom-aloha and mahalo!) Also i got another delivery today from Alien Visions(my first order from them)-Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice....and am currently vaping away these juices on my eGo tank! Loads of vapor! Great taste-different and difficult to explain but definitely good.
I am looking forward to one more delivery this week-my fluxomizer clearomizer from GotVapes, and some Flux Nectar swedish fish ejuice! Yippee!! Will report back on those!
HIGHLY recommend the eGo tank system! Anyone with an eGo battery needs to saddle up and order them a tankomizer and tank carts! And for newbies, the eGo tank system would be SO much easier, and of course more fulfilling-better vapor production and very full taste since there are no filler materials in the carts!
What a great day in paradise! (Texas, that is!)
Thanks FSUSA and Alien Visions!

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
they are already out? they just restocked a few days ago! did you look under tobacco flavor ejuices?
what does it taste like? like Boba's Bounty with banana....what does Boba's Bounty taste like? cant explain it for the life of me. i have been reading reviews on it for a long long time, and most people say the same thing, and now that i have finally tried it myself, i am not closer to understanding!

YEEEEEEE HAAAW! I actually went to avejuice to try the gorilla juice and couldn't find it...what does it taste like??

Thank you!

ice

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
they are already out? they just restocked a few days ago! did you look under tobacco flavor ejuices?
what does it taste like? like Boba's Bounty with banana....what does Boba's Bounty taste like? cant explain it for the life of me. i have been reading reviews on it for a long long time, and most people say the same thing, and now that i have finally tried it myself, i am not closer to understanding!

Thanks much! A week ago or so I saw nothing of Gorilla juice. I landed there because of people talking about it. LOL But now, I sit happily blowing Watermelon Overload. It's like strange, watermelon bubblicious or watermelon chapstick kinda taste...but addictive!.

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread