Inawera- a few reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
I just contacted e-aromashop.com because after spending alot of time comparing prices between all inawera-group members(and mother company inawera.com) in all of EU(many!) about 2 years ago then they where cheapest... Before doing that I just used inaweraflavours.com or inawera.com directly as they where the most known and popular(well, "winkel" is also pretty popular, but again, no one beats e-aromashop.com ;) )...
I agree, e-aromashop.com does have the best prices, even better than Inawera's home page itself.

Because I find myself liking the more realistic taste of Inawera's tobaccos, I just placed a nice order with them to try another 10 tobacco flavors. Now the two week countdown begins!

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
I had never heard of that shop myself, but just went to inawera.com and there's a big list of all inawera-group members for different countries listed on there polish forum, but there's a separate thread of vendors for each country, so it was a chore running through them all and comparing... I think they lowered there prices so as to have a chance in the industry because it was such an "unknown" store against the "big names"...

After I told Amanda, she's pushed the vendor alot, so it's becoming quite popular here(and elsewhere e.g. ELR etc.) nowadays ;) A couple years ago, they where alittle behind with getting the very newest flavors from inawera.com, but they rewamped there page layout and began being fully up-to-date... As everything is sent from inawera.com anyways, then there's really no reason using the mother company imho(unless there's some campaign going on or if first purchase code makes it cheaper than e-aromashop.com)...

Last edited:

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
I had never heard of that shop myself, but just went to inawera.com and there's a big list of all inawera-group members for different countries listed on there polish forum, but there's a separate thread of vendors for each country, so it was a chore running through them all and comparing... I think they lowered there prices so as to have a chance in the industry because it was such an "unknown" store against the "big names"...

After I told Amanda, she's pushed the vendor alot, so it's becoming quite popular here(and elsewhere e.g. ELR etc.) nowadays ;) A couple years ago, they where alittle behind with getting the very newest flavors from inawera.com, but they rewamped there page layout and began being fully up-to-date... As everything is sent from inawera.com anyways, then there's really no reason using the mother company imho(unless there's some campaign going on or if first purchase code makes it cheaper than e-aromashop.com)...
Is Amanda connected with e-aromashop.com?

Reactions: Kenna

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
No, sorry mate if I worded it wrongly... I was talking about Amanda D, which is MIA here as of recent and on VU... Nothing related to e-aromashop, either me or Amanda, but she's just a big inawera shisha strawberry fan ;)

Edit: To clarify, I didn't mean "pushing e-aromashop.com" in a bad way at all, but just simply meant she was spreading the word to help others out ;)

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
I agree, e-aromashop.com does have the best prices, even better than Inawera's home page itself.

Because I find myself liking the more realistic taste of Inawera's tobaccos, I just placed a nice order with them to try another 10 tobacco flavors. Now the two week countdown begins!
I'm looking forward to your thoughts on them. Between shipping and steeping time, well, you may need to post some thoughts on your 'shake and vape' impressions lol. :vapor:

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
I'm looking forward to your thoughts on them. Between shipping and steeping time, well, you may need to post some thoughts on your 'shake and vape' impressions lol. :vapor:
I'm looking forward to some of ones that are new to me like Little Space Drops, 3-Five, Canadian Type, Turkish, Arabic, Tabac, Max Blend and some others.

I do have to give a huge thumbs up for e-aromashop's customer service. I made an omission on my order and emailed them if they could fix it for me. They got back to me within five minutes (seriously, five minutes!) and fixed me right up. And it's 10:30 at night in Poland. I'm very impressed with them, and they've definitely earned my continued business.

Just sharing a recipe for a pleasantly full-flavoured and medium complex mild tobacco-like mix with quite a pleasant ambient scent as well:

Base (per 10ml):

1) 12 drops Inawera Tobacco Absolute Virginia (actual tobacco extract I believe)
2) 1 drop Inawera DNB (for ashiness)
3) 1drop Inawera 5% 2-acetylpyrazine
- I also add 3-5% vodka in higher VG bases

To add pleasant fragrant leafy notes add or replace 10-20% with "7 Leaves" and another 5-10% with "555 Gold" for medium-sweet nutty notes. These two will add sweetness to the drier woody Virginia base. (both at around 10 drops per 10ml)

I find it easiest to mix the Virginia base, 7 Leaves and 555 Gold separately, steep everything for at least a week (preferably two) and then just mix them before use at something like 7:2:1 ratio according to taste, no need to be too scientific. These flavours mesh quite quickly, but spending a night together makes it better.

For added "ashy" bite just add second drop of DNB per every 10ml of Virginia base, which is already quite nice on its own.

The product names are as given in the Poland-based Inawera shop I've used.

Starter shopping list:
60ml Inawera Tobacco Absolute Virginia
10ml Inawera DNB
10ml Inawera 5% 2-acetylpyrazine
20ml 7 Leaves
10ml 555 Gold

Anyone have experience with Inawera Sharp Taste?
Just makes things taste like plastic to me. Never found a use for it.

I just realized I had ordered this (since it was supposed to be a must-have in any DIY collection) but haven't yet used it even once, probably due to lack of information. And because the tiny bottle was hiding at the back of the "mini bar".

Some say it's bit like "Bitter Wizard" and works on tobaccos, others that it helped with fruit/cheesecake, that sort of thing. Like with all flavour enhancers, use very sparingly. "Reduces the PH" apparently, whatever that means in practical terms. It's also known as "harshness reducer". Helps reduce sweetness e.g. in high VG bases.

To me the closest thing the concentrate smells like is INW's Little Space Drops, which incidentally does add a little pleasant twang to tobacco mixes and I could imagine it giving a little spacey pop to fruits too.

Anyone with experience with this or tips to share, feel free to jump in.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
I just realized I had ordered this (since it was supposed to be a must-have in any DIY collection) but haven't yet used it even once, probably due to lack of information. And because the tiny bottle was hiding at the back of the "mini bar".

Some say it's bit like "Bitter Wizard" and works on tobaccos, others that it helped with fruit/cheesecake, that sort of thing. Like with all flavour enhancers, use very sparingly. "Reduces the PH" apparently, whatever that means in practical terms. It's also known as "harshness reducer". Helps reduce sweetness e.g. in high VG bases.

To me the closest thing the concentrate smells like is INW's Little Space Drops, which incidentally does add a little pleasant twang to tobacco mixes and I could imagine it giving a little spacey pop to fruits too.

Anyone with experience with this or tips to share, feel free to jump in.

I guess I'm just going to have to make up two different tobacco batches of the same tobacco, and add the INW sharp taste to one of them and do a taste comparison.

At this point, I haven't felt like any of my mixes are "off" enough to try and fix them with an additive. Or maybe my palate is not that refined? Come on, one of my favorite meals is a hot dog with pork and beans. :)

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Details please, who would have thought? what are you mixing with, what percentage, do tell. I have a slight recognition of rhubarb and it used to grow wild like a weed were I lived but still have not worked up the nerve to try It in any form being cooked in a pie or otherwise.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hey Clark, how are you man?

I've only tried it in one recipe, which was a total stab in the dark with minimal research - and I vaped most of my mix fresh, but I do have a few ml steeping to see where it lands. Anyway, the mix I've tried it in is:

FA Cream Fresh - 1%
FA Custard - 1%
INW Rhubarb - .5%
INW Shisha Strawberry - 2%
INW Shisha Vanilla - 1.5%

And it is pretty amazing, fresh anyway. I hope it only gets better. Funny too, I used to hate fruit vapes but lately I've been enjoying them in the warm weather. So I ordered Shisha Strawberry since it's raved about and, figured what the heck...Rhubarb. I love Rhubarb - rhubarb pie is soooo good. This flavoring is a dead ringer, carries the tartness and even at .5% it's the star of the show. Blends very well with that wonderful strawberry flavoring.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Cool Thanks, I have all of the flavors, except rubarb (of course) I wonder if how it would do expanded with maybe bisquit,tpa pie crust, brown sugar, cookie or other type pastery base. at least I know were to start. I have been finding so many great flavors from INW at super low percentages.

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
Shure will, it will be on one of my next orders that are coming in way to fast, I usually like those flavors that are weird be it Cactus, Plum,Cucumber, Hibiscus, they all have a place and a pecentage to make the ordinary extrordinary. if you use em' right.

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Keep me posted if you experiment...I would've added some biscuit or pie crust but I don't have them. A strawberry rhubarb pie recipe would be life changing.
You might know this already but I'll mention it just in case, the Ina Biscuit is actually a cookie type flavor. But that's not to say it wouldn't work because it might. I'd think some of the pie crust recipes floating around should work as well.

I love rhubarb pies, rhubarb with strawberry, or rhubarb ladled over home made biscuits. Yum. I can't imagine it vaped but thinking I'm going to give it a try. :vapor:

Back to Ina biscuit for anyone that hasn't tried it yet. More on it here. Search Results for Query: biscuit | E-Cigarette Forum[thread]=477601

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
You might know this already but I'll mention it just in case, the Ina Biscuit is actually a cookie type flavor. But that's not to say it wouldn't work because it might. I'd think some of the pie crust recipes floating around should work as well.

I love rhubarb pies, rhubarb with strawberry, or rhubarb ladled over home made biscuits. Yum. I can't imagine it vaped but thinking I'm going to give it a try. :vapor:

Back to Ina biscuit for anyone that hasn't tried it yet. More on it here. Search Results for Query: biscuit | E-Cigarette Forum[thread]=477601
Cool - I wasn't aware of that w/the biscuit. I do know biscuit has diketones, so I've somewhat tried to avoid it but I hear great things. I bet vanilla shisha does too - but damn, it's so good, who cares...

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Keep me posted if you experiment...I would've added some biscuit or pie crust but I don't have them. A strawberry rhubarb pie recipe would be life changing.
Your recipe sounds delicious! Try some INW Sweet King if you have some. It's a really good browned pastry crust mixed with fruit. Odd by itself though, so I don't recommend that.
I made a good apple pie with it, tastes like a Micky D's apple pie. 1.5% Sweet King, 1% Two Apple and 2 drops Flavorah Rich Cinnamon per 10ml. Was working on a cherry pie along the same lines but got distracted. Don't see why it wouldn't work with strawberry/rhubarb. I've got to try this, I love strawberry rhubarb pie!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Your recipe sounds delicious! Try some INW Sweet King if you have some. It's a really good browned pastry crust mixed with fruit. Odd by itself though, so I don't recommend that.
I made a good apple pie with it, tastes like a Micky D's apple pie. 1.5% Sweet King, 1% Two Apple and 2 drops Flavorah Rich Cinnamon per 10ml. Was working on a cherry pie along the same lines but got distracted. Don't see why it wouldn't work with strawberry/rhubarb. I've got to try this, I love strawberry rhubarb pie!
Hell yeah, thanks man! Ill get some next order of flavoring. Probably some other similar flavors too. Id love to hone this recipe into something really great over the next couple of months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread