Inawera- a few reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Shisha strawberry is a good true strawberry, but i'd recommend additionally also getting the regular inawera strawberry, called truskawka originally on polish(and not the inawera tino 'd milano strawberry which isn't as good), which is a really good strawberry syrup/marmelade. I'd personally stay clear of the wild strawberry as was one of the very few inaweras I really don't like. Also get the inawera pear, it's phenominal and a true pear taste. I've never had the peach yet for some reason, but am pretty sure it also is great from reading others. I liked the regular inawera pineapple which is a true sweet tasting pineapple, but have heard others really loving the inawera shisha pineapple, so consider that too. Many of these fruits just takes around 2% for a "full saturated" taste which is awesome, though can also easily go even lower if having decent tastebuds. Inawera is an outstanding flavor company imho :)

This thread rocks btw for it's abundance of flavor notes detailed described and i've crossreferenced it countless times over the last several years - thanks alot to glasseye the OP for starting it :)

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Shisha strawberry is a good true strawberry, but i'd recommend additionally also getting the regular inawera strawberry, called truskawka originally on polish(and not the inawera tino 'd milano strawberry which isn't as good), which is a really good strawberry syrup/marmelade. I'd personally stay clear of the wild strawberry as was one of the very few inaweras I really don't like. Also get the inawera pear, it's phenominal and a true pear taste. I've never had the peach yet for some reason, but am pretty sure it also is great from reading others. I liked the regular inawera pineapple which is a true sweet tasting pineapple, but have heard others really loving the inawera shisha pineapple, so consider that too. Many of these fruits just takes around 2% for a "full saturated" taste which is awesome, though can also easily go even lower if having decent tastebuds. Inawera is an outstanding flavor company imho :)

This thread rocks btw for it's abundance of flavor notes detailed described and i've crossreferenced it countless times over the last several years - thanks alot to glasseye the OP for starting it :)

I'd like to hear from any others here that have used Shisha Pineapple successfully. It's the first Inawera flavor I've bought that I don't like. I can't use it over 0.25% or it's all I can taste. That may just be me.... not sure, so if anyone else has used this in a recipe (that turned out good) I'd like to hear (and see a recipe!). :)

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
I just wanted to reiterate that I haven't tried the inawera shisha pineapple but only regular pineapple(non-shisha). I seemed to remember it had a good rep, but maybe remembered wrong, though of course flavor is highly subjective :) Btw, a rockin' pineapple is molinberry's funky pineapple e.g. from VT(polish too like inawera and great flavors - One of the best flavors i've ever had is there big watermelon; 8% standalone shake/n/vape is amazing).

Last edited:

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I just wanted to reiterate that I haven't tried the inawera shisha pineapple but only regular pineapple(non-shisha). I seemed to remember it had a good rep, but maybe remembered wrong, though of course flavor is highly subjective :) Btw, a rockin' pineapple is molinberry's funky pineapple e.g. from VT(polish too like inawera and great flavors - One of the best flavors i've ever had is there big watermelon; 8% standalone shake/n/vape is amazing).

lol... I know, right? I've seen a few negative reviews on flavors that I've actually bought and loved.

I've got 5 different pineapples here and a couple of Molinberry flavors but not Funky Pineapple (yet). My favorite by far is CAP's Golden Pineapple but I'm starting to burn out on it and need something different.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
:wub: And thanks to all of you who participate! Collectively, I'm pretty sure we got a bunch of shops in the US to carry these flavors, so you all rock. :)

Quick and easy recipe-

McD's Apple Pie

2% INW Sweet King
1% INW Two Apple
1 drop Flavorah Rich Cinnamon (or 2 drops but it's potent)
It's pretty much good right away but better after 3 days.

Zinfandel

Feb 2, 2016
Hi all.

I an not sure if you all have read the heads up on Inawera flavours that was recently reformulated. Sadly one of the flavours was milk chocolate

More information about the affected flavours can be found here:

http://forum...................../t/inw-leaked-reformulations/125590

Regards
Zinfandel

Last edited:

Zinfandel

Feb 2, 2016
Since the link won't display properly, here is the affected flavours:

ANYZ (Anise)

APPLE - CHERRY

APPLE - LIME

APPLE - PINEAPPLE

ARBUZ KONCENTRAT (Watermelon)

BLACK TEA

BANAN KONCENTRAT (Banana)

BIALY GRAPEFRUIT (White Grapefruit)

BILLBERRY (SHISHA)

BLACKBERRY - RASPBERRY

CACTUS - LIME

CHERRY - COLA

CHOCOLATE MINT

COLA

COLA - MINT

CONCENTRATE DRY COCTAIL

CONCENTRATE MARULA

CONCENTRATE PURPLE GUM

CONCENTRATE SWEET KING

CONCENTRATE SWEET SOUR

CUBA CIGAR

CYTRYNA KONCENTRAT (Lemon)

SEZAM (Sesame)

CZEKOLADA (Chocolate)

CZEKOLADA MLECZNA (Milk Chocolate)

EXOTIC

FORTUNA STRIKE

GOLD DUCAT

GRAPEFRUIT

GREEN TEA

GRUSZKA KONCENTRAT (Pear)

ICE APPLE

ICE GRAPE

KOKOS KONCENTRAT

LUKRECJA KONCENTRAT (Licorice)

MELON

MILK CHOCOLATE&STRAWBERRY

MIETA (Mint)

MIOD (Honey)

MRELE (Apricot)

ORZECH ARACHIDOWY (Peanut)

PEAR&CHOCOLATE

POMARANCZA (Orange)

POZIOMKA KONCENTRAT (Wild Strawberry)

SAHARA

STRAWBERRY & CHOCOLATE

STRAWBERRY KISS

SUNSET VIRGINIA

SLIWKA (Plum)

SLIWKA WEDZONA (Smoked Plum)

SLIWOWICA (Plum Brandy)

WANILIA KONCENTRAT (Vanilla)

WISNIA W LIKEIERZE (Chocolate Cherries)

Reactions: Kenna

Zinfandel

Feb 2, 2016
.. and the reason for the reformulating:

Due to the entrance into force the tobacco directive we were made to contact our suppliers regarding the receipts of the flavours, otherwise we could not sell our products. Most of our suppliers did not make an issue of it, but there is one, which was not inclined to give so confidential details. That is why we had, having no choice, to create a new version of the flavours.

Creating them we were driven by the rule of the most genuine reflection of a flavour. However, different suppliers of intermediates and connected with it quality, small changes, even those in ten percent parts, can cause small differences in recognition of a flavour.

All remarks, which you will transfer to us, are very important to us and we will take into account and will be transfered to our laboratory.

Always we were cared and still we care so that our Customers receive only products of the highest quality...

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

ANYZ (Anise)

APPLE - CHERRY

APPLE - LIME

APPLE - PINEAPPLE

BLACK TEA

BILLBERRY (SHISHA)

BLACKBERRY - RASPBERRY

CACTUS - LIME

CHERRY - COLA

CHOCOLATE MINT

COLA

COLA - MINT

CONCENTRATE DRY COCTAIL

CONCENTRATE MARULA

CONCENTRATE PURPLE GUM

CONCENTRATE SWEET KING

CONCENTRATE SWEET SOUR

CUBA CIGAR

SEZAM (Sesame)

CZEKOLADA (Chocolate)

EXOTIC

FORTUNA STRIKE

GOLD DUCAT

GRAPEFRUIT

GREEN TEA

ICE APPLE

ICE GRAPE

KOKOS KONCENTRAT

MELON

MIETA (Mint)

MIOD (Honey)

MRELE (Apricot)

PEAR&CHOCOLATE

POMARANCZA (Orange)

SAHARA

STRAWBERRY & CHOCOLATE

STRAWBERRY KISS

SUNSET VIRGINIA

SLIWKA (Plum)

SLIWOWICA (Plum Brandy)

They left Custard alone! Yaaaaay!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
.. and the reason for the reformulating:

Due to the entrance into force the tobacco directive we were made to contact our suppliers regarding the receipts of the flavours, otherwise we could not sell our products. Most of our suppliers did not make an issue of it, but there is one, which was not inclined to give so confidential details. That is why we had, having no choice, to create a new version of the flavours.

Creating them we were driven by the rule of the most genuine reflection of a flavour. However, different suppliers of intermediates and connected with it quality, small changes, even those in ten percent parts, can cause small differences in recognition of a flavour.

All remarks, which you will transfer to us, are very important to us and we will take into account and will be transfered to our laboratory.

Always we were cared and still we care so that our Customers receive only products of the highest quality...
Zin, where did you read that? I'm trying to find info on it where I usually shop and their forum (inawera.com) but I'm not getting much. Just a new Grapefruit but the Bialy looks the same. Several of my favs are on that list...getting nervous. :eek:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Several of my favs are on that list...getting nervous.

As well you should be, I know I am. For example ( from what I've heard/read ) the Chocolate/Milk Chocolate, a favorite of many, is vastly different and not in a good way unfortunately. :(

jambi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2014
SoCal

ANYZ (Anise)

APPLE - CHERRY

APPLE - LIME

APPLE - PINEAPPLE

BLACK TEA

BILLBERRY (SHISHA)

BLACKBERRY - RASPBERRY

CACTUS - LIME

CHERRY - COLA

CHOCOLATE MINT

COLA

COLA - MINT

CONCENTRATE DRY COCTAIL

CONCENTRATE MARULA

CONCENTRATE PURPLE GUM

CONCENTRATE SWEET KING

CONCENTRATE SWEET SOUR

CUBA CIGAR

SEZAM (Sesame)

CZEKOLADA (Chocolate)

EXOTIC

FORTUNA STRIKE

GOLD DUCAT

GRAPEFRUIT

GREEN TEA

ICE APPLE

ICE GRAPE

KOKOS KONCENTRAT

MELON

MIETA (Mint)

MIOD (Honey)

MRELE (Apricot)

PEAR&CHOCOLATE

POMARANCZA (Orange)

SAHARA

STRAWBERRY & CHOCOLATE

STRAWBERRY KISS

SUNSET VIRGINIA

SLIWKA (Plum)

SLIWOWICA (Plum Brandy)

Apparently, I have a few collector's items in my inventory now.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
As well you should be, I know I am. For example ( from what I've heard/read ) the Chocolate/Milk Chocolate, a favorite of many, is vastly different and not in a good way unfortunately. :(
This is bad. I wonder why the change anyway? It's not like it's tobacco, they're just flavorings. Sheesh. I just went shopping in Poland hoping it's old stock or something. I use Sweet King in 2 of my main vapes, Exotic, grapefruit (both), pear, smoked plum...gah!! Guess I'll know in a couple weeks when it gets here. And I was just going through my stash and looking at the 'best by' dates. A lot of it is over that date.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
Smoked plum, water melon, plum, orange, apricot, sweet king, gold ducat, pear and lemon.... it feels like beeing bombed to rubbels. These will be hard to replace sadly.

Regards
Zinfandel
Hard or impossible to replace. Probably all that I just ordered today is reformulated. *curses really loudly* Well, at least I'll be able to report if they suck or not? :unsure: And thanks for the freezer tip. I'm going to put the important stuff in glass bottles, label them, and put them away in the freezer. *whimper*

Thank you. I'm a little bit (OK, a lot) mad that they're not telling people and selling them as the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread