Inawera flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
A few weeks ago I ordered some flavors from Inawera. I ordered the following from their wera garden line:

Apple
Banana
Bahraini Apple Gold
Cherry
Cola
Orange
Peach

They are $3.00 for a 7ml bottle of flavoring. They are very concentrated, with recommended ratios of 1-2 drops per 5ml to 1 drop per ml. The company is located in Poland, so shipping did take a little longer than normal. I got my package 6 business days after receiving the shipping notice.

All juices mixed at 12mg nic, 50/50 pg/vg. Flavor ratios were done according to recommended levels from the website for each individual flavor (2 drops per 5 ml for everything but orange, 1 drop per ml for orange).

Apple- This is a very tart green apple flavoring. Reminds me of Sour Apple Pucker. I like it... it is very tart, but still has some sweetness to it.

Banana- Very good. Probably the best DIY banana I've tried... and I've tried quite a few. It's not an in-your-face flavoring, and has a creaminess to it that makes it delicious.

Bahraini Apple Gold- At first vape, I was like "WTF is this?" So I looked up what Bahraini Apple actually is... turns out it's a shisha flavor. I still don't know what to think of this one... My first reaction was negative because I was looking for a straight apple taste. I've never used shisha so I don't know what it is supposed to taste like. It's an ok flavor, but I won't be making any more of it after the test bottle.

Cherry- Straight up artificial cherry flavor. Tastes like the cherry chewy Jolly Ranchers. Not a fan.

Cola- A very good cola flavor. Very similar to BlueMist cola DIY flavor, which is excellent as well.

Orange- Another excellent flavor. Not an artificial flavor. Just real orange taste, like fresh squeezed orange juice. I've tried a few orange flavors, and again, this is my favorite so far. This reminds me of Highbrow's Orange de Sangre (which I did not like... metallic aftertaste) but way better. It did mix up a bright freaking yellow. Looked like a urine sample.

Peach- I get no flavor from this one. I mix everything at 50/50 pg/vg, and all this one smells and tastes of is the sweetness from the VG.

I mixed all of these up a couple of weeks ago, and have been testing them each day since. The flavors are getting smoother the longer we steep. I translated some of the posts on their (polish) forum, and apparently due to the concentration of these flavors, long steep times are recommended. They were decent the day after I mixed them, but I certainly notice the flavors improving as we go.

I'm not much of a reviewer, but I found next to nothing about these flavors, and am very happy with some of them. Thought I'd share.

cricque

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the opinions, wanted to try the orange, so i'll have to give it ago

Since I live in Belgium, it takes 3-4 days before my package arrives :)

If you ever order again you should try these out
- Morning rain : hard to describe, some mint, tad sweet, tad tobacco, tad menthol : i just love it
- Menthol tobacco : nice menthol tobacco taste, not too strong on the menthol
- Gold ducat : very good tobacco

I also have the following from them, did some experimenting with them, didn't really look at ratios/drops or so
which might have influenced the tasste
- strawberry : good, perhaps a bit too artificial
- banana : liked this one (never tried any other banana flavor or liquid, so can't compare)
- usa red mix : didnt like it, might be the ratios i screwed
- mint : too artificial
- menthol : what it is, very good taste & clean flavor

For the bases they offer
I can't compare with any others, but did try the 18mg 100%VG 18MG 100%PG and the dirty base and i vaped those. Since I can not compare I can't comment on those. But they do the job, I don't have any taste from them, perhaps a tad sweet, but thats everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread