Incredibly confused with SR 2 hole pre punched Boge carto's and pyrex DCT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

packmanick

Jan 14, 2013
Eugene, OR
I hope this doesn't get as confusing as the situation is to me.
I'm using the smok pyrex DCT on a zmax tele, in the tank I'm using f16's (which I think only come pre punched?)
I'm vaping DIY lemonade 50/50 at 6.5-7.5w
4 days ago I could pull one of these cartos out of the box, slap an extra hole (I like 'em wet) on it and off I would go. Haven't had problems in months and months.
I got my new batch of Cartos in from Sure Vapes and now they are flooding without even adding a hole, straight out of the box they are all flooding. The weather hasn't changed and I make 400ml at a time so I'm using the exact same juice.
I have tried cranking the power, changing my drag, dropping the power, putting the tank in the fridge to get the juice to thicken up, nothing is working. I have even went as far as cutting the bottom off the "condom" and putting it over the holes and using it as a normal carto but even that gets really tight after priming like the filling has expanded too much? I don't know I'm lost. I've been vaping virtually BS free for 6 months and now with a new batch of cartos nothing is working. Did I really just get 50 bad cartos? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread