Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Prodigy, I want! :)
They'll be on the site in just a few days time!

If you also vape at 3.7V, you want Icon too! Believe me! :)

Absolutely! Since the advent of the LV atomiser it's made 3.7V a whole new vaping experience - I was a 6V only vaper prior to these atomisers.
Having said that, I am currently enjoying a cut-down XL cartomiser on my ICON.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

How did I know that....
Mind reading? :D

congratulations lisa, ps is an excellent company and has a great product line! all the best to you!!! :D
awww, thanks BuGG, I am so happy to be bringing this product over here and I concur that PureSmoker are an excellent company to deal with. Very happy about the whole thing. :)

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Stainless steel at last :p

How is the v3 or icon at handling non joye 510's, I'm thinking LR EM510's here

Yep stainless steel really adds to the quality feel of the device in the hand.

Works fine with the SLBs I have here, but don't overtighten if they have the longer thread (some do, some don't)

Actually that message goes for every atomiser and every device out there - we all have this tendency to try to screw everything right down - there's no need to over-tighten anything.

On the ICON and V3, it is essential not to try to over-tighten the atomiser, you have to have a smal gap for the airflow on the 510 connector. This should be clearly visible in the photos I am working on right now.

I think the EM atomisers are made by SLB or at least to the same spec, so I would imagine no problems. However, if you want to be absolutely sure before making an investment on a PureSmoker device, send me one and I'll double-check for you.

Jumi

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2010
Athens, Greece
Stainless steel at last :p

How is the v3 or icon at handling non joye 510's, I'm thinking LR EM510's here
Icon with EM510LRs and an AW IMR14500 or AW P14500 is unbelievable, better with the IMR.

By the way, EM510 cartos don't fit at all but you can use them with a 510->901 + 901->510 adapter.

womblebat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
UK
Yep stainless steel really adds to the quality feel of the device in the hand.

Works fine with the SLBs I have here, but don't overtighten if they have the longer thread (some do, some don't)

Actually that message goes for every atomiser and every device out there - we all have this tendency to try to screw everything right down - there's no need to over-tighten anything.

On the ICON and V3, it is essential not to try to over-tighten the atomiser, you have to have a smal gap for the airflow on the 510 connector. This should be clearly visible in the photos I am working on right now.

I think the EM atomisers are made by SLB or at least to the same spec, so I would imagine no problems. However, if you want to be absolutely sure before making an investment on a PureSmoker device, send me one and I'll double-check for you.

That's fair comment, I'll get one off to you at the weekend.

Are you planning on stocking tonic liquid as well or just the hardware?

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
No need to send then, as Jumi knows all. Thanks Jumi. :)

Are you planning on stocking tonic liquid as well or just the hardware?
Haven't yet discussed this with Steve, and I probably won't until we are more clear on the regulatory outcome here. But yes, I'd like to if I can still sell liquids going forward and if it's feasible from a labelling/packaging and import cost point of view.

boomboom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2009
Alberta, Canada
WOW, good news Lisa!!!

Hopefully, you'll be able to carry both Cash and Tonic liquid and ship to Canada. PS won't ship any juice to Canada. I absolutely crave Cash Menthol Ice and have gone into seizures from not having it for the past 57 days......yeah, I've been counting!!!!

I totally understand now what Vapn went through with the whole desert ship ordeal!!!

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
WOW, good news Lisa!!!

Hopefully, you'll be able to carry both Cash and Tonic liquid and ship to Canada. PS won't ship any juice to Canada. I absolutely crave Cash Menthol Ice and have gone into seizures from not having it for the past 57 days......yeah, I've been counting!!!!

I totally understand now what Vapn went through with the whole desert ship ordeal!!!

Hiya boomboom, as I said, "I haven't yet discussed this with Steve, and I probably won't until we are more clear on the regulatory outcome here. But yes, I'd like to if I can still sell liquids going forward and if it's feasible from a labelling/packaging and import cost point of view."

I would be prepared to ship liquids to Canada but you understand that it's entirely at your own risk and I don't recommend shipping them in conjuction with hardware.

Yeah, that desert ship thing was a nightmare and we've come to the conclusion that it might be heat and temp changes during shipping, so he's not prepared to even try it again until the weather cools down over there......

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Thanks Daz, they certainly are lovely and the pictures don't really do them justice, you've got to have one in your hand to appreciate the quality of these devices - you'll have yours on Wednesday (no post today) so you'll know what I'm talking about then. :D

By the way, you didn't order any batts for it, do you have something you can use in it already? The device is engineered to minute tolerances and was designed specifically with certain batteries in mind. I would hate for you not to be able to use it as soon as it arrives.

Thanks for the vote of confidence on my customer service, I certainly do my absolute best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread