Indestructible 5 volt mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
You'll be happy you did. Deep into my second year with mine. I do try not to abuse it. Probably because is looks so darned good. But accidents happen.

For what it is worth the finish is tougher than most if ordered in their satin stainless finish. It seems to be a harder surface than most other mods out there.

I have yet to put a scratch on it. Although it has been dropped on asphalt, and stone work flores several times.

All in all, very impressive workmanship, and quality. Two things in my line of work that are paramount. And i appreciate it when I see it! :2cool:
Knife

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Thank you all for your replies. It looks like I will be ordering a provari and a box mod as my back up on Tuesday. I really really appreciate all of your reviews especially with the dropping of the Provari. I was always under the impression that you had to be extra careful with the Provari, but you all have put my fears at ease and I feel confident that I will be making the right choice when I order it. Thank you all again.:vapor:
Good choice. You should enjoy the 2.5 for years to come.

Bamboo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Northern California
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to update you all. I have had my Provari for about 5 days now. I am loving it. Thank you all for recommending it. I am vaping at 5 volts with a 2.0 cart on a 6 mil dc tank. My juice tastes a little off I am wondering if I have the right carto for it? I usually prefer a nice warm vape if that helps.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread