Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I stick with my prediction of striped suits for some of the players in this game.
They thought they had a good thing, but they miscalculated badly.

We are vapers.
We will always be vapers.

That is why I asked why the US Attorney General is not Involved.

Because Greg Zoeller seems to think that everything is Hunky Dory in Indiana when it comes to getting a Palm Greased.

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
Sponsor: Indiana's new e-liquid law a 'mistake'

We are up to "mistake", but not willing to work with the Hoosier Vapors who he laughed at when we told him face-to-face this law would do exactly what it has done. Guess it takes more than the FBI digging through your stuff to actually mean he wants correct his mistake.

" Sen. Ron Alting apologized this week for the legislation, which has the makers of e-liquids fuming. "

This crooked Politician who helped sponcer the bill, along with others, are just trying to cover their arze for corruption. He said he was only worried about safety. GIVE ME A BREAK, anyone who believes that is blind.

Sen Alting is from Lafayette, same town of the E-Juice company that pushed for the bill and the same town of the only company who qualify to inspect E-Juice manufacturing and the owner was Altings high school classmate. This guy is as crooked as they come.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngiBe

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
Not sure what you are saying zoiD....

I am talking about Senator Alting and all his corrupt followers who pushed the bad law thru and how Senator Alting and his cronies are being investigated by the FBI and how Sen Alting has backsteped saying it was a mistake. It was not a mistake it was a corrupt action to give a few select E-juice manufactures a Monopoly.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavidOck

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
There is stuff going on behind the scenes because of the FBI investigation, but I should not say yet. It will be a few months before I can let the public know.

It will be amusing, I can say that much...

This waiting is killing me and my stash of juice is dangerously low. I refuse to start all over again with vendors and picking out new juice after 3.5 yrs of vaping.

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
This waiting is killing me and my stash of juice is dangerously low. I refuse to start all over again with vendors and picking out new juice after 3.5 yrs of vaping.

Do you have anyone that can order for you and ship to you, that lives out of state?

If I vaped a certain brand and it was out of state. I would call them on the phone, order what I needed, then tell them to not put any company or vaping info on the package. Do you really think the Ind. P.O. is monitoring every package they get for vaping juice. I say to hell with this new phony Ind. Law, I don't think if anyone got arrested for ordering out of state that it will hold up in court.

Reactions: tmcase

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
If I vaped a certain brand and it was out of state. I would call them on the phone, order what I needed, then tell them to not put any company or vaping info on the package.

You do realize that companies have a lot more liability (it's their business) and most simply do not ship to states like IN and AR at all?

Their shopping cart software just blocks you when you go to check out.

Most eliquid companies have legal advisors, and would not want to risk a fine or breaking the law to ship to me.

At any rate, I would never ask my vendors to ship to me illegally, but that's just me.

Reactions: skoony

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana

charly1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Logan, Indiana
You do realize that companies have a lot more liability (it's their business) and most simply do not ship to states like IN and AR at all?
Their shopping cart software just blocks you when you go to check out.
Most eliquid companies have legal advisors, and would not want to risk a fine or breaking the law to ship to me.
At any rate, I would never ask my vendors to ship to me illegally, but that's just me.

Since I haven't bought pre-bottled juice in about 3 years I didn't know. I was suggesting what I would do.

If I remember I will call a few companies tomorrow and ask just to see what they say. There is a company in Florida who can ship juice to Ind. That was because the 5th district judge, in a law suit against Indina, decided in the companies favor. I really think that right there is one of the best Judicial decisions we have going for us in the fight of this corrupt monopoly law.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread